Latest Activity

code

role privileges for data movement

I'm trying to use a datasource (JDBC connection to Teradata) that has data movement enabled, currently in a Denodo database where all our datasources are kept (Admin). I have a user that is in a role that has connect/metadata/execute privleges grante...

code

Help - There was an error processing the privileges for this query

Hi, I am getting the following error message when I run my query - There was an error processing the privileges for this query. Does anyone know what this means, why it happens, and how to resolve it?

code

How to find invalid views in denodo 7

Hi Team I have to create a job/ view to find all the invalid views in denodo 7. In denodo 8, get_views() procedure can be used to find invalid views. This procedure doesnt have column view_status in denodo 7. I have refered most of the community pages...

code

Issue using EXECUTE in vql stored procedure

Hi Denodo Team, I'm using the Denodo Design Studio Version 8.0 20230301 and trying to create a VQL Stored procedure using the EXECUTE command as described in the user manual : https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/developer/develop...

code

Denodo Express 8 installation on Windows 11 always give authentication error with default admin account.

Hi Denodo Team, I encountered this authentication issue on Windows 11 with Denode Express 8. While the vpd.log gave nothing but vpd-admin.log showed: Connection error:com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxyException: authentication er...

code

Maximum Value from Multiple Columns

I am looking for a solution which can be implemented in Denodo to address this problem statement: "I want to get the maximum value out of 12 or more columns by using Denodo features" as we can get this through netezza Max function. MAX( Column 1, Co...

code

ERROR in CREATE VIEW with view parameters

I tried to create view with parameters, but I'm getting an error. [Error Message] Error calculating view : Empty schema [sample query] CREATE VIEW "Sample" AS SELECT RegDate, EmpId DeptCode, Count() AS Cnt FROM ( SELECT o.RegId, o.RegDate, o.CustId, ...

code

Denodo License after AWS EC2 Upgrade

Hi Team Our Denodo is hosted in aws with 4 cpus. We are planning to do an ec2 upgrade to with cpus.Our current license is for maximum 4 cpus. We have dev,uat and prod environments with 4 cpus each.Even though UAT has license, uat has been stopped for ...

code

No Output for certain user

We have a base view which is exectuing perfect for the all users except one. When a particular user executing the view, it does not return result and below is the output from execution trace.Query: SELECT * FROM customer.bv_customer CONTEXT('cache_wait...

code

Column values concatenation

Hi Team, I'm looking for ways to concatenate two or more row values using the "|" separator. I found and used the GROUP_CONCATE() function, but it doesn't work for me using the "DISTINCT" clause. Here is an example of a working and non-working query:...