Latest Activity

code

API using OAUTH Access Token

Dear Denodo Support, i have a question regarding OAUTH authentication. We have a everything in place (client identifier, client secret access token) Access token expires every 12 hours. My question is, does the access token refreshes automaticall...

code

List the thread count for all queries displayed in a Diagnostic (Requests tab)

We often create a Diagnostic of the executions that happened overnight. Is there a way to list the thread count of each query? The best we could find is to open the "Request" tab of a Diagnostic, right click on the request, and select "Show Threads". ...

code

Denodo stored procedure with input parameters to execute vcs(dvcscommit) command:

When i execute below stored procedure: (view_path IN VARCHAR, commit_message IN VARCHAR) AS ( param1 VARCHAR; param2 VARCHAR; ) BEGIN EXECUTE 'connect database poc'; EXECUTE 'dvcscommit ''@param1'' LOGMESSAGE ''@param2''' PARAMETERS ( param1, param2 )...

code

How to set up external database for VDP ?

We are setting up a 2nd development server, and need to synchronize the 2 servers. So we need a separate sqlserver database for the 2nd node. How do we set this up ?

code

Does the unicode setting in Design Studio impact the Data Catalog search results?

I'd like to confirm whether turning switching the server from Restricted to Unicode would impact results when end users search in Data Catalog.

code

Git local account locked

While exploring the VCS Management using Git, I tried to upload a "Global elements" jar file for a data source to git, which was too large. I actually attempted to load 2 by checking the 2 jars under "Global elements" menu of VCS under the datasource. ...

VCS
code

Base view from query using temp tables (SQL server)

I can't seem to create a base view from a query that uses a temp table. From looking around online/on the forums, this seems like an intentional limitation due to the session-limited lifetime of temporary tables. However, this seems like a bad limita...

code

Limitations on the number of environments in Solution manager

Hello Denodo Team, Please let me know is there any limitation on the number of environments created in a single Solution manager. Thanks

code

Connecting to denodo from .net core 3.0

I am using .net core 3.0 with entity framework core . Is there an article somewhere detailing how to connect to denodo vdp using ef core and .net core. I tried connecting like a postgres database using Npgsql and it does not work.

code

Triggering a push from a Denodo view to an external REST API

Hello, We are looking to push data from a Denodo view to an external REST API in JSON format on a regular basis, preferably in a automated way with a schedule. What's the best way to do this?