Latest Activity

code

Can Denodo Express Be Hosted in a Cloud Enivroment

Hi there, I am curious if I can use a BYOL deployment in GCP and use an express license. We are at the end of our free trial (professional) and are only using Denodo as a development data source for a client implementation (where they are using Denodo...

code

Problems to create Data Source to access IBM DB2 database using JDBC connection

I am trying to create Data Source to access IBM DB2 database. Here are my parameters : Database adapter : DB2 11 and higher Driver class path : db2-11 driver class : com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver database URI : jdbc:db2://prsmbprdupd:60000/hsprd where pr...

code

Fill JSON with arrays for restful API POST Method

Hi, I need to implement a POST on restful API with JSON structure and compound arrays and registers. I can create the data from other views as flattened table, but now I need to create the JSON structure for it to execute a POST (INSERT). Structure is ...

code

'ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended'

Getting error 'ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended' while executing base view. [BASE] [ERROR] [JDBC WRAPPER] [ERROR] [JDBC ROUTE] [ERROR] Please help on this how to resolve this

code

Certificate of associate+professional or just professional?

Good morning, I am planning my certifiactions for Denodo. I am a Denodo Developer and already working with the software for some months. Would you please advise if you would recommend to start with "Associate Developer" certificate and then "Professio...

code

Scheduler job for incremental cache in base view

Hi I have created incremental cache for a base view based on lastcacherefresh condition in view.How to create scheduler cache refresh job for this view? Do we need to create incremental load or non incremental load process in scheduler for cache refr...

code

Urgent: Data Management Issue - Seeking Community Assistance

Hello Denodo Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently grappling with a critical data management (https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/servers-storage/solutions/data-management/) issue in my Denodo environment and am reaching out to seek y...

code

PL\VQL

Hello Everyone, I'm currently exploring the capabilities of Denodo, and I'm particularly interested in the use of PL/VQL. I've checked the official documentation, but I have a few questions and would appreciate any insights or guidance you can provide...

code

AGGREGATION PUSH DOWN ON CSV

I have a final UNION view between views with group by that have as data source a CSV file (so there is no database as source). When I execute the query on the union in the execution trace appears that an AGGREGATION PUSH-DOWN was done. But the push do...

code

Updating Column Description from Excel

Hi Adding Description to columns add much value for our consumers. We have a case when all the columnducumentation reside in an Excel sheet. It is quite a lot of columns. Is there any recommended way to import or update this column description into th...