Latest Activity

code

Denodo Scheduler - To Give Parameter Values at run-time instead of giving values under "Extraction Query ( Non-Paramatarized)"

In a Denodo Scheduler we will create a job, to extract the count of records present in a view to a file. Extraction Query(Paramatarized ): Select count(*) from @TABLE Need to pass the value of "@TABLE" at run-time instead of giving the value under "...

code

How to Use python to Call solution Manager APJ to deploy Revision

Hi team, We try to use python to call solution manager API to deploy revision, we now have prepare the vql revision file done, can we use python to call the solution manager API to do the deployment?

code

Denodo Scheduler to Extract Count of Data from View into File, using one denodo scheduler job

Hi Team, In Denodo Scheduler we are using paramaterized query, to get the counts of table. Extraction Query(Paramatarized ): Select count(*) from @TABLE Extraction Query ( Non-Paramatarized): Using option has "list" and passing value as "View_Name_1,V...

code

Performance View

Hi, guys. I have been creating some views and execute in Denodo. I takes a long time to execute, so when I connect Tableau in Denodo, it dowsn´t work. Time off. Could help me give some suggestions. I can send my view. I don´t know how.

code

changer le type d'une colonne sur denodo

bonjour, après avoir connecté denodo à une base de données ou un fichier, je voudrais savoir comment l'on modifi le type d'une colonne ( par exemple changé le type objet en type int). merci

code

difficulté de connexion à mysql

Bonjour j'ai des difficulté pour me connecté à mysql via denodo. après les diffrents étapes configuration, lorsque je teste la connexion j'ai le message d'ereur suivant : " Unable to establish connection: Access denied for user 'sakila_user'@'localhost...

code

denodo_tls_configurator examples

below is the command im executing but it is not workin. denodo_tls_configurator.bat --keystore C:\Denodo\DenodoPlatform8.0\denodo_server_key_store.jks --truststore C:\Denodo\DenodoPlatform8.0\jre\lib\security\cacerts --license-manager-uses-tls=false -...

code

Column Names and reserve words

Denodo is throwing error for below, column name starting with “Underscore” . column name “asoftimestamp” any idea, is this a reserved word ?

code

Denodo Cache question

Hi Support, is it possible to use two different cache source at a same time? I mean to say to separate databases(like teradata & oracle) as cache? and If yes, then how we will synch up both at a same time? Thanks.

code

Removing html from a string

What is the simplest way of removing html from a string? I have attempted to create a map of various tags and parts of the html, but this is a very flawed way of doing this, leaving numbers, characters and tags which haven't been accounted for in the d...