Latest Activity

code

Obl value

Hi, Could you explain how the product id has been given as 1 in search condition. Thanks,

Related to: Denodo query delegation and OBL fields

code

JDBC Driver and java version

Hello, I would like to know if JDBC Driver works with OpenJDK 1.8? Actualy when i run this python code (version 3.9) ... import jaydebeapi path = 'jdbc:vdb://<server>:<port>/<database>' conn = jaydebeapi.connect("com.denodo.vdp.jdbc....

code

Denodo JAR files download for denodo 8

Hi Team We are in the middle of denodo 8 upgrade.In the "Extension Management" section, I could see many jars and these have been used in stored procedures as well. All the existing jars are for 7.Could can we get the corresponding jar for 8?

code

Partial cache without explicit load

Hi I have a view partially cached without 'Explicit loads' and without 'Match exact queries only' and TTL = 60. In another view, I am calling the former more than once, but the cache is not built and Denodo goes to the data source all the times!? (runt...

code

SAC to Denodo and vice versa

Hello, We want to transfer data from SAC to Denodo, and then send the data back to SAC. What is the best approach? Regards, MS

Related to: How to access VDP from SAP Analytics Cloud

code

Regarding resource manager, what is a plan?

plan is a set of

code

VQL stored procedure example from documentation fails syntax check

Running the latest 8.0 release, when I paste into a VQL Shell window this example from Denodo documentation (https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/developer/developing_extensions/developing_stored_procedures/developing_vql_stored_pro...

code

Scheduler Job Creation Issue

Hi I am trying to create a job in scheduler.When am choosing dropdown for view,it is not listing down views all the time. I am getting an error like "VDP connection error. You can continue working in draft mode". During this time, vdp server is up onl...

code

How to cancel the query while connected through jdbc.

Hi, I'm trying to cancel the query in the jdbc connection setup but it's not working, can anyone help me out on this? I'm using the denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver-8.0-update-20230914 jar file.

code

Problem updating interfaces

Hello, I have updated my derived view with adding a new column. I want to update the dependant interface but under the implementation tab, i am inable to add/drag&drop the new column even though i can see it in the interface. How to deal with thi...