Latest Activity

code

JDBC data source for MS Access

Since the ODBC data source is being deprecated, how would I connect to an Access database using JDBC?

code

Limit concurrent queries

Hi Team When multiple queries are hitting denodo from a user, our server wll become inaccessible.I have created a restriction for that specific account when concurrent queries reaches 10. From 11th query onwards,it will be in queued state.But still, o...

code

Joining two parameterized views

Hi Team, What is the way to join two parameterized views?

code

Denodo 7 to 8 Upgrade

Hi Team I have gone through https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/platform/upgrade/export_the_metadata_of_the_current_installation and understood the concepts of exporting the settings and metadata of each module of the Denodo Platform ...

code

Error creating share point excel data source connection

Getting the following error while creating a sharepoint excel data source connection in Denodo. Authentication is using OAuth 2.0 "Error while executing custom wrapper method 'getSchemaParameters': Cannot establish the connection"

code

Clickable link in the view description

Hello people, I have a question about the view description. Is it possible to add a clickable link into the description of a view? Or is there are another place in the view that I can add a link for an external page?

code

Base view from HTTP with headers but no payload/body

I have a JSON data source which first needs an authentication call (HTTP POST), that returns the session cookie to be used in consecutive (HTTP GET) calls. Unfortunately the first POST call doesn't return any HTTP body, so I can't create a base view. ...

code

Error Saving View When Joining to Same Table Multiple Times

I'm trying to create a derived view using the Denodo Design Studio web app. Let's say I have two views: DERIVED_VIEW and BASE_VIEW. These two views have a one-to-many relationship (DV-to-BV). I'm trying to create a new derived view which uses DV as the...

code

What is the internal_user in the last_user_modifier field in the predefined stored proc GET_VIEW()

From where is this USER being picked up to be added? It is NOT part of the Denodo id created under user Administration User Management in teh VDP/ Thanks. last_modification_date,name, type,last_user_modifier 2023-08-14 15:48:12-07:00 PayGradeByJobCod...

code

Table.UnpivotOtherColumns - Denodo Equivalent

Hello. Does Denodo have a function similar to the Table.UnpivotOtherColumns available in Power BI (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/powerquery-m/table-unpivotothercolumns)? Thank you.