Latest Activity

code

Function 'jsonpath' with arity 2 not found

I am trying to execute the following query in VQL Shell: select * from my_table t where jsonpath(t.json_data, '$.property')='value'; But I get the following issue: Finished with error: Error in select view conditions: Function 'jsonpath' not create...

code

Getting Numeric type error

I have a jdbc connection from denodo to oracle database. I had credted a view in oracle databse and i am able to querry the view and retive the expected results. but when i am trying to querry the same view in denodo. two of the coulmns of type number ...

code

JSON data source w/ token continuation times out due to null value in token when no more pages area available

We are connecting to a JSON source (REST API) which presents a token for pulling additional pages in a parameter named 'cookie'. This value is set to NULL when there are no pages remaining, but Denodo continues to try to make calls, each of which tim...

code

Performance Benchmark deck of Denodo with respect to TPC DS

We have seen in Denodo KB/Community that all Performance Use Cases performed by Denodo are mostly using TPC-DS dataset which is standard benchmark(TPC-DS Homepage) defined by this org. We are looking for some Performance Benchmark deck of Denodo with r...

code

How to handle DST change with scheduled jobs

We have jobs in scheduler that are scheduled to run between 2 and 3 AM. When we change from standard time to daylight savings, the 2:00 hour is skipped and our jobs are skipped. Other software such as the Oracle DB Scheduler recognizes that the job sho...

code

conversion of SQL function to Denodo

UPDATE: I got something to work with REGEXP. I couldn't figure out how to delete my question. No longer need help. I'm using this statement in Oracle SQL: case when instr(reverse(tx.tx_comment), ';', 1) <> 0 then reverse(trim(substr(reverse(tx...

code

Denodo Testing tool: Unable to execute multiple test cases at once

Hi, I have created a Pipleline with Denodo VCS by integrating it with Azure Devops. In which I am unable to run multiple test cases through Denodo Testing tool it just allows me to run one test at a time. Now my two questions are Based on this s...

code

Integrating Denodo with ArcGIS Online via GeoJSON

Hello, i'm trying to develop a koop provider to be able to consume denodo data from ArcGIS. I opted for the Koop Sample app template to install it . I followed the Denodo "Integrating Denodo with ArcGIS Online via GeoJSON" tutorial thoroughly to set up...

code

Denodo Rest webservice throwing error while trying to access one of the base view

Hi Team, All the Rest webservices I created on my base or derived views are throwing below error.VDP server is also running fine one of webservice i am using "http://127.0.0.1:9090/server/admin/client/" It was created on one of the data source. Belo...

code

Will it be possible to create a summary view on top of a derived view which has mandatory parameters ?

Hi Team, Was exploring on the Summary feature of Denodo, wanted to check few things regarding below points: Can we create a Summary on top of a Derived view, which has mandatory parameters enabled ? Can this implementation be made dynamic based on...