Latest Activity

code

Find Field References

Hi , is there a way to find if base view column is being used in any other view?i want to find list of views that are using a column from base view. i know COLUMN_DEPENDENCIES() gives track back report of the field but i need something that can give me...

code

Partiotioned Union

If we have to validate the Partiotioned Union in Denodo with two data sources: DS1 and DS2 with delegating the downstream query to DS1 when customer is asking for current date dataset else pass it to DS2 for any previous date dataset. Considering both ...

code

Optimization?

I wanted to confirm like is Minus operation going to be expensive for Denodo? So, if we have the given logic select table A NOT IN (table A join table B) and we are using MINUS operation to do the same, is this okay or do we have any other optimized...

code

BLOB / Binary Data Save in Netezza Through Denodo

Dear Team, I am trying to save the BLOB data in Netezza through Summary Creation but it is giving an error that "Error Calculating the Capacity". This is just a simple query. SELECT CAST('blob', 'helloasdfasdfasdf') AS text_to_blob_cast ,CAST('text'...

code

Restrict access to Denodo derived view by role management

I have been trying to put row restriction to a derived view using role management restriction but it is not working. It seems I need to apply same condition for each individual user tagged to that role Can I please confirm if we can put row and colum...

code

where to put daily/monthly filter?

If we need to filter daily or monthly state data for final view built in Denodo which is like joining to a date table with the daily/monthly columns to match the date and filter. The view will have good complexity with multiple joins/unions, so where d...

code

How to split then flatten with row number (index of the item flattened)?

Hi, I have a question regarding how to perform an operation in Denodo. I have data in a base view (on a Snowflake data source) that looks like: | Order_number | Icd10_codes | Icd9_codes | | -------- | -------- | -------- | | 1001 | 100.1,101.2 | | | 10...

code

Can't connect to JDBC for acme_crm_ds tutorial

Hi I was following the tutorial https://community.denodo.com/tutorials/browse/basics/2fs5jdbc Errors and driver configuration https://imgur.com/a/cQXuLZR Any idea if the configuration on my end is wrong?

code

What happens if license/temp license expires

What happens if license/temparary license expires in existing envirnoment.

code

Exclude server-specific parameters while exporting VAL from denodo design studio

Is there a way to omit any server-specific parameters from the whole export of the Denodo design studio UI, such as 'com.denodo.vdb.vdbinterface.server.VDBManagerImpl.registryURL'. Additionally, we are aware that it may be excluded when exporting data ...