Latest Activity

code

Refresh view with adding a new function to db2 view

Currently, we are building denodo view on top of db2 views. We noticed that everytime there is a data type or fields change in db2 views, we will have to refresh the denodo views. Can we check if I'm adding other function such as WITH UR that is not re...

code

What happens when thread count goes above limit

Hello, The Denodo documentation for Thread Pools says "Maximum number of threads the pool can support simultaneously (default value is 300)". Could you provide a general explanation of what happens when the thread count goes above the limit? Wil...

code

Data Vault Connectivity

Hello. Can I create a data source in Denodo to connect to Data Vault 2.0?

code

Getting default logging levels for each log category

Does Denodo offer a quick way to confirm what were the default logging levels for each category? E.g. if I suspect someone changed a few of them temporarily and forgot to revert them. At the moment we keep a copy of every config file (especially Log4j...

code

Webservice $search only gives "in" option

I have a denodo web service with 6 mandatory parameters. When I to search it at https://localhost:9442/server/admin/f_view/views/f_view/$search all of the fields show up including my 6 mandatory params. All are defined as text. Unfortunately, all of th...

code

Mass Update Denodo View and Deployment

Hi, Can I check if there is a way to deploy denodo view? New Views: Today: We are deploying denodo view by select the views that is already created in our database and create from selected. Then we deploy the API call one by one. Q1: Is there a way t...

code

Generating TEST/Non-Prod data

Is there a way to generate a randomized dataset from a data source? i.e., I would like to create a view that presents real data from the source to be used in a test or non-production scenario but not encrypted or redacted. For example, I may want have ...

code

Denodo 7 License Renewal

Hi What are the steps for renewing denodo license. Does new license scenario has to be created?

code

Array Contains with Databricks driver.

Hi, i've been working with Denodo and Databricks (Using a JDBC connection) and i've encountered an issue with the databricks driver. It seems like when i perform a query like this: Select teammembers from some_table where (teammembers).item = 'some_v...

code

Push down Analytical Functions to Google BigQuery

HI Denodo Team. I'm working with a Bigquery connection and I get an error when I define a derived view in "Virtual DataPort", when the query contains an analytic function, such as: ROW_NUMBER() OVER (PARTITION BY ...). Is it possible to push down Ana...