Latest Activity

code

Two custom policy applied on the same will, should the final result be "AND" or "OR" of the 2 policies' results?

Hi all, There are 2 Custom Policy. Policy-1. According to the uid user passed, append one filter to the query. It only returns ACCEPT_WITH_FILTER. Policy-2. When user's query does not satisfy some condition, return ACCEPT; otherwise, return REJECT. N...

code

Row Restrictions - Masking expressions to replace sensitive values

Hello Denodo Team, Could you please assist me in achieving the following options in the https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/databases_users_and_access_rights_in_virtual_dataport/fine_grain_view_privileges/fine_grain...

code

How handle multiple web server requests?

I have a technical question regarding a Denodo process. I’m trying to take the response from one endpoint, pass it to a second endpoint as a parameter, and run and display the output from the second endpoint. The first endpoint responds with a filename...

code

Can Denodo Java custom policy Stop query and prompt customized error message?

Hi team, we want to apply custom policy to achieve a requirement: if user query some view without specified filters , we need to cancel their query and propmt customised error message like "need to input filters with columns XXXX" can you confirm, does...

code

API Deployment Parameters

We are exploring Revision & Deployments using API. Question on List of Deployments Question - 1 Parameters: startDeploymentTime and endDeploymentTime We would like to get latest deployments by applying parameters (status=OK, startDeploymentTime...

code

Use of @WHEREEXPRESSION in REST API deployment

I'm having troubles deploying a RESTAPI that is built on a base view with a @WHEREEXPRESSION The following is an example of what I am trying to do and have tried. Create a base view with the following query: Select * from tablename.schema where variab...

code

How to deploy Denodo resource Plan and Rules through Solution Manager (not viq vql mode)?

Hi Team, Is there a way to use solution mamanger (not via vql) to deploy resource rules and plans? Thanks.

code

Unable to fetch table name using jdbc

Hi Team, I have a table name with special char like single quotes. For ex : my table name is -> abc'de When i tried to fetch table names via jdbc, the table name is not properly fetched....Only abc is getting displayed...Kindly help me on this.

code

Error handling

Is there a try catch functionality similar to SQL in denodo?

code

Are there any upcoming features or updates planned for Denodo's cloud service?

Hello Denodo community! I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out and inquire about any upcoming features or updates planned for Denodo's cloud service. As a user of Denodo's platform, I'm always excited to see what new enhancements and impr...