Latest Activity

code

RedHat 9 and Denodo Driver 8.0

i have problem with that, in R studio show in error for Denodo: Error: nanodbc/nanodbc.cpp:1135: 00000: received invalid response to GSSAPI negotiation: R

code

VDBJDBCPreparedStatement isBatchLegacy() always fails in JDBC Driver ver. denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver-8.0-update-20240306 and denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver-8.0-update-20230914

When using the PreparedStatement.executeBatch() the isBatchLegacy() method is called and after some more method calls eventually gets to com.denodo.util.denodoplatform.vo.UpdateVersionUtil.VersionUpdateRegex that references DenodoPlatformUtil.VersionFo...

code

Return URL for OAUTH

Hi, The return url for OAUTH is specified as https://mydenodoserver/oauth/2.0/redirectURL.jsp by default. Microsoft Entra does not accept this URL as a valid URL. Is there an option to specify a URL without extension like: https://mydenodoserver/oaut...

code

Kafka listener - no placeholder to provide keystore location and password. only truststore location and password can be provided during kafka listener creation.

I'm configuring a Kafka listener and need to provide keystore location and password. However, the available configuration only seems to allow for truststore settings. How can I work around this?

code

Kafka custom wrapper - date range - how to provide the date range while creating base views

How do I specify a date range when creating a base view using the Kafka custom date range wrapper? I don't see any input fields for dates, and this information isn't available in any Denodo documentation.

code

how to create temporary tables in VQL Stored procedures

Hi Denodo team, Could you please help me on creating temporary tables in VQL stored procedures with example if possible. I am trying the save the below code but getting error saying Error saving stored procedure: Syntax error: Exception parsing query ...

code

How do I specify a date range when creating a base view using the Kafka custom date range wrapper? I don't see any input fields for dates, and this information isn't available in any Denodo documentation.

code

Schedule for ODBC driver for Linux to address CVE-2024-2511

Our site applied the March 2024 8.0 ODBC Linux driver update to address an OpenSSL 1.0.1 vulnerability. Unfortunately, OpenSSL 3.0.13 delivered in the update is vulnerable to CVE-2024-2511. Has Denodo scheduled a release date for an update to address C...

code

Hyperion EPM - Denodo connection

I am able to connect between Hyperion Dev environment and Denodo Dev environment using jdbc connection. Can I establish the connection between Hyperion Dev and Denodo Prod environent

code

Trying to connect to datahub api

I am trying to create a datasource via REST APi call to datahub , but gettinbg connection error , CAn anyone please suggest me any way and what all filetrs need to give?