Latest Activity

code

query a long list of username doesn't work in Denodo

Hi there, My query is as simple as: select username, registration_date from member_table where username in ('abc', 'cde',...) (list of user here) The list of user needs to query is as long as about 30,000 users. I try to limit the list to 2000 use...

code

Views marked as invalid (red color) but still working

After a deployment lots of views (over 300) are coloured red and marked as invalid. When I execute one of these 'invalid' view, it is working normal. When I change 1 thing (p.e. add a character in the metadata) and save the view, the view is marked as ...

code

Views getting dropped when deploying to production environment

Using VDP 8.0. Whenever we are deploying to production some of our views are being dropped. I looked at the VQL script for the deployment vs the VQL script for the revision and they appear to be different. The revision uses a CREATE OR REPLACE while t...

code

Set parameter for Scheduler E-Mail Handler

Dear Denodo Support-Team, is there a possibility to set the E-Mail handler for the scheduler job via parameter ? For example like it works with the subject ? Denodo Scheduler Notification - @{jobResult} [@{projectName} @{jobName}_@{jobID}] at @{...

code

Lastdayofmonth for prior month is Denodo

Im trying ot get last day of the month with : LASTDAYOFMONTH(addmonth(current_date(),-1)). The above query gives result as : 2023-12-31 However when I run the same with few more lines of code: select field_name from "table_name" where "field_name" bet...

code

JDBC connection errors to create data source for a database

I am using Denode Express in Demodo Platform 8.0 in Window 11. When I tried to create a Data Source for a database through JDBC, I got the following errors from Test connection : Unable to establish connection: The JDBC driver was not found. The Deno...

code

Enable compound types isn't providing all the options

When I select the "Enable compund types" box from the Edit Interface screen, I only get the additional option "relation_link". I don't get the array option. This is the first time I've experienced this problem; why wouldn't all the compound types be av...

code

PK and FK during meta data creation

Hi Team, When we create base views from source RDBMS - does Denodo also picks up all the constraints from base source tables ? Like PK and FK ? I see details about primary key in community but what about other constraints ! Regards, Sandeep

code

denodo express usage policy

Hi, I want to use the denodo express. However, I need to check if I can install it on my company's computer. I think it doesn't matter because it's a free version, but is there any documentation that can confirm that there are no problems with the in...

code

Create Base View from query

Hello, When creating a base view from query, I am always successful when creating a base view from query when I do a straight select with condititions. However I noticed when I try to put in a query where I create temp tables it does not work. Is there...