Latest Activity

code

Denodo Express 7 Installation Error

Hi, I am installing Express 7 under Mac OS Venture, JDK version 1.8 hitting the error: "internal error javax/xml/bind/javabcontext" during "Checking for Denodo running servers and administration tools..." Does anyone know how to resolve this/ Thank...

code

mac os startup vdp error

attached is vdp log 518 [main] INFO 2023-09-10T16:26:52.716 server.start [] - Starting Denodo Platform 8.0 20230301 - Process owner: huangliang - Operating system: Mac OS X (aarch64) - Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 20.0.2+9-78) - Java HotSpot...

code

Denodo Connector on Windows 11

For those desktops running Windows 11, it is noticeably slower than running the connector from Windows 10. Do others see this difference?

Related to: How to connect to Denodo from Power BI

code

Parsing JSON file

Hi there, I face the following challenge when trying to create a base view from a JSON file. The content of the file is as follow: {"key1":"xxxx","key2":"xxxxx","key3":"xxxxx","key4":"xxxxx"} {"key1":"xxxxx","key2":"xxxxx","key3":"xxxxx","key4":"xxxx...

code

Denodo Testing Tool - error - Cannot trust the server to establish a SSL connection

While executing this: sh /opt/denodo/platform/tools/denodo-testing-tool-8.0-20230425/bin/denodo-test.sh file:/opt/denodo/platform/tools/denodo-testing-tool-8.0-20230425/samples/resort360/conf/configuration.properties file:/opt/denodo/platform/tools/den...

code

How to extract the past 6 months performance and load information

I need to gather performance and load information for past 6 months.Please help on this

code

Denodo Scheduler job export without header in csv file

Hi , We want to place csv file into a sftp location but without header and having blank column at the top.We are using CSV as exporters in exporters section of Denodo Scheduler jobs. Could you please guide on how this can be achieved. Thanks and Reg...

code

Can i restrict user access on certain views based on tagging on the views in Design studio??

Hi, i have a list of tables with different data group tagging to it. Based on the data group tagging, certain users are able to access table from that particular data group. Can we add tag to the views created in denodo design studio? Can we g...

code

Can Denodo connect to Boomi?

Good day, The current solution:- SQL Server DB <------ Boomi <------ Salesforce Salesforce requires data from two views/tables in SQL Server DB. The current web service (Boomi) is passing two parameters, @source and @filter_XML, which are...

code

Extract data JSON structure by using JSONPath command

I want to extract "type -->filters --> title --> options" from the below JSON structure by using JSONPath command In detail: 1.type of filter as a new column 2.In type i want to see filters as a new column 3.In filters i want to see title as a...