Latest Activity

code

Denodo Rest webservice throwing error while trying to access one of the base view

Hi Team, All the Rest webservices I created on my base or derived views are throwing below error.VDP server is also running fine one of webservice i am using "http://127.0.0.1:9090/server/admin/client/" It was created on one of the data source. Belo...

code

Will it be possible to create a summary view on top of a derived view which has mandatory parameters ?

Hi Team, Was exploring on the Summary feature of Denodo, wanted to check few things regarding below points: Can we create a Summary on top of a Derived view, which has mandatory parameters enabled ? Can this implementation be made dynamic based on...

code

Denodo OKTA integration related questions

Hello Denodo gurus, We are looking at integrating OKTA with our Denodo 8 instance and we have a few questions if you have already done this integration: Currently the roles are created in the VDP. But when we do the OKTA integration, do the roles ...

code

Querying the data from Denodo monitor logs

Hello Team, We saved the Denodo monitor logs in an external PostgreSQL database and subsequently established the VDB "denodo_monitor_pg" within Denodo VDP. Kindly provide guidance on linking these base views to extract valuable information such as: Res...

code

Converting XYZ coordinates to longitutde/latitude in Denodo

Hello,i would like to know if there are any spatial functions or scripts or any method on denodo that could allow me to convert X Y coordinates to longitude and latitude. Thank you in advance.

code

Training Expired

Hello. My training is expired. I need to terminate my courses. How can I retreive my acces? Tx.

Related to: https://community.denodo.com/training/course/8.0/Denodo Essentials

code

Convert a JSON file held in an Oracle Blob to a register

Hi We have JSON files stored in an Oracle DB as BLOBs. We would like to convert the JSON files into a column of type 'Register'. We have ingested the BLOBS into Denodo and converted them into 'text' type columns. We now want to convert the text into a ...

code

CONTEXT clause via a PowerBI query

How do you pass the CONTEXT clause via a PowerBI query connecting to Denodo using native Denodo connectors? If I test the query in the Denodo UI directly it works BUT if I use the same query in PowerBI I get this error: DataSource.Error: ODBC: ERROR ...

code

Denodo express 8 instllation under Mac os Ventura

Hi, I have installed denodo express 8 and when comes to install the update the instllation error at updateRemoteWebApps.sh I am running with sudo -E ./install.sh and the JAVA_HOME is set appropriately with JAVA version 11 as per below. Can you help ...

code

External API post request

i am completely new to Denodo. I am trying to reach an external API using Denodo. I need to send a post http request to the API with json data as request body. I also need to read the response for instance if i am sending 5 requests i need to know whic...