Latest Activity

code

Data Catalog -- Description

How can we make Description un-editable. I do not want any user with Connect and Metadata access to edit the Description. Thanks for your help

code

Automate Delimited file Base View creation

Hello, We are looking to automate view creation using VQL from a delimited file data source. We are currently able to create a delimited data source and create the views themselves, however it requires the attributes to be provided while creating the ...

code

How to setup an ODBC connection to Denodo from a Ubuntu server

Hi, I'm new to Denodo, I'm given a task of connecting and fetching data from Denodo in Ubuntu using ODBC. I found some KB articles, but it's not straighforward. Can someone share any relavant links, videos, docs which might be helpfu. Thanks.

code

java.sql.SQLException: Internal error executing query. No results returned

Hi Denodo Community Team, I try to retrieve table data using denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver-8.0-update-20220815. Connection is established success but getting java.sql.SQLException: Internal error executing query. No results returned. Further, first time it is ...

code

timestamp view parameters

I have created a "view parameter" named "starttime" of type timestamp.When I go to the execution panel I try to enter the starttime. I can't figure out the format I would think it accept me putting in 2023-08-07 00:00:00 -- however it says it is an inv...

code

Extract certain data from a text column

There is a text column in denodo but It's JSONB datatype in datasourse. Here is my query: Can JSONB/JSON datatype in denodo even though I am using JDBC connection to Postgres. If the 1st scenario is not possible how can i split the text column in...

code

denodo code matrix tool

Hello, Is there any add-on code matrix tool available for denodo. Thanks in advance

code

How would you grant specific privileges on the individual items in a Dendo database to a role?

How would you specifically grant execute on one datasource to a role? All users are members of roles. The role administration tool only allows privilege grants on the entire Denodo database, and in this case that is not desired. We have all datasourc...

code

Odbc driver to excel

What is the limit of concurrent connections in odbc driver to excel? i get error "too many client tasks" on connection count range 60-64

code

Help - Error processing the privileges for this query

Hi, I am getting the following error message when I run my query - There was an error processing the privileges for this query. Does anyone know what this means and why it happens? I have access to all underlying views. This is the query structure I h...