Latest Activity

code

query monitor list

<URGENT> Hi Team, Denodo 7.0 how to get an email with list/count of queries currently running in denodo and which are displayed in query monitor, when number of queries >= 10 Thanks

code

Denodo Virtual Data Port connection error

Hi, we try to connect to VDP, we have installed the version 8.0 20230914. Let's take the following error: Connection error: Check the host name and port number are correct, and that client and server belong to the same Denodo major version. Cannot trus...

code

Issue with rolling back transaction from exception in VQL Stored procedure

I am creating a VQL stored procedure, but it is not rolling back when I catch an exception. I am following the example provided here: https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/developer/developing_extensions/developing_stored_procedure...

code

VQL Stored Procedure - Can a dynamically defined data structure be returned

Hi, Version 8 I would like to take create a VQL SP which will take a database and viewname as input and dynamically return different structure output based on a query built up on the fly in the store procedure using the data from a view you might see b...

code

VQL STORED PROCEDURE/INTERFACE VIEW

Hi everyone, this is the SP that creates the view interface and it's intended to be created in the indicated database specified in the parameter. How can I do that? [quarta-feira 17:22] Diogo Goncalves - Passio Consulting CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE c...

code

Migrating from SSIS to Denodo

Hi Team, Please note that i am part of Denodo migration from SSIS. Kindly need some support on create a denodo package based on SSIS package. I am starting my new package in production, need some assistance.

code

Returning a Select Statement in a VQL Stored Procedure

Hi everyone. Simple question here. I want to create a VQL Stored Procedure that returns a Select Statement, how do I do it? I have searched through the Denodo documentation for this but haven't found any reference about it. Thanks in advance

code

Vdp-queries log generation

Hello Team, We are aware that Denodo logs are produced in two directories: DENODO_HOME/logs/vdp and DENODO_HOME/tools/monitor/denodo-monitor/logs (when Denodo Monitor is running). The file "vdp-queries.log" exists in both locations mentioned above. How...

code

Unable to establish connection : IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

hi team (Unable to establish connection: IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection)it shows the previous error when trying to test connection in the training database it is not loading the data from oracle,the database url is jdb...

code

Is there an ISDATE equivalent in Denodo VDP ?

Hello. I'm trying to re-write a DB2 sql query which at some point uses the ISDATE function to validate a text value against a given date pattern , in order to verify that this text field contains a valid date: ADMIN.ISDATE(((LPAD(BTRIM((PRE.DAY)::"VAR...