Latest Activity

code

Data Catalog Assisted Query is throwing error.

Hi Team, We have tried to use Assisted Query feature in Denodo Data Catalog but it is not even getting executed. We are getting the following error. "The request was not successful. Contact with your administrator" We have logged in with Admin previle...

code

how to a split a column into multiple columns

A base view returning the data like below field {234.23,567,09} {456.78,3456.6777} How to convert above a column into multiple columns like below x y z 234.23 567 09 456.78 3456.6777 NULL Can you please help on this..

code

Denodo Embedded MPP - How to configure with Google Cloud Storage

We have deployed Denodo embedded MPP on Kubernetes on GCP GKE. Cluster is up and running and the admin_denodo_mpp VDB is created. Now we need to connect to GCP cloud storage, the parquet files is residing, Please let us know what configuration needs to...

code

Set up Mail Settings for Scheduler using environments variables

Hi, I am trying to configure automatically the section Mail Settings within the scheduler, but I am unable to find the right environment variable names to do so. We use the standard containers provided by Denodo in a kubernetes environment. Would you ...

code

Connect to azure sql managed instance using azure service account with MFA enabled

Does denodo support MFA now? We have an azure serivce account with MFA enabled, we are able to connect sql instance using SSMS but we get error connecting from denodo. We tried using 'ActiveDirectoryInteractive' and ActiveDirectoryPassword both and it ...

code

MS Dynamics 365 Data Source Failing to Create Base Views

I have created a data source (Dendodo 8.0) to MS Dynamics 365 using the wrapper: com.denodo.connect.odata.wrapper.ODataWrapper I used the OAuth 2.0 wizard to obtain the access and refersh tokens successfully. Unfortunatley, when I try to create a b...

code

API using OAUTH Access Token

Dear Denodo Support, i have a question regarding OAUTH authentication. We have a everything in place (client identifier, client secret access token) Access token expires every 12 hours. My question is, does the access token refreshes automaticall...

code

List the thread count for all queries displayed in a Diagnostic (Requests tab)

We often create a Diagnostic of the executions that happened overnight. Is there a way to list the thread count of each query? The best we could find is to open the "Request" tab of a Diagnostic, right click on the request, and select "Show Threads". ...

code

Denodo stored procedure with input parameters to execute vcs(dvcscommit) command:

When i execute below stored procedure: (view_path IN VARCHAR, commit_message IN VARCHAR) AS ( param1 VARCHAR; param2 VARCHAR; ) BEGIN EXECUTE 'connect database poc'; EXECUTE 'dvcscommit ''@param1'' LOGMESSAGE ''@param2''' PARAMETERS ( param1, param2 )...

code

How to set up external database for VDP ?

We are setting up a 2nd development server, and need to synchronize the 2 servers. So we need a separate sqlserver database for the 2nd node. How do we set this up ?