Latest Activity

code

Scheduler job for incremental cache in base view

Hi I have created incremental cache for a base view based on lastcacherefresh condition in view.How to create scheduler cache refresh job for this view? Do we need to create incremental load or non incremental load process in scheduler for cache refr...

code

Urgent: Data Management Issue - Seeking Community Assistance

Hello Denodo Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently grappling with a critical data management (https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/servers-storage/solutions/data-management/) issue in my Denodo environment and am reaching out to seek y...

code

PL\VQL

Hello Everyone, I'm currently exploring the capabilities of Denodo, and I'm particularly interested in the use of PL/VQL. I've checked the official documentation, but I have a few questions and would appreciate any insights or guidance you can provide...

code

AGGREGATION PUSH DOWN ON CSV

I have a final UNION view between views with group by that have as data source a CSV file (so there is no database as source). When I execute the query on the union in the execution trace appears that an AGGREGATION PUSH-DOWN was done. But the push do...

code

Updating Column Description from Excel

Hi Adding Description to columns add much value for our consumers. We have a case when all the columnducumentation reside in an Excel sheet. It is quite a lot of columns. Is there any recommended way to import or update this column description into th...

code

How to extract json data stored as string in Denodo

Hi there, Could you please advise on which function to use to extract the value of this field in denodo {rule_id=abc, reason=xyz, score=1}, {rule_id=cde reason=mno, score=0} I tried extract or jsonpath (which is not recognized) but doesn't work Th...

code

The ROW_NUMBER() function is not executable Error.

The Developer encountered an error with the Analytics function recently, whereas it was working properly before. They ran the following VQL query and faced an error: WITH most_compliance AS( SELECT mlsd_office_id, mlsd_unified_id, AVG(compliance_value...

code

Store proc throwing an error after few table update

I have below store procedure to update Table and column descrption. It worked fine for about 6 tables then I am getting error message while I try to execute store proc. This store proc works for those 6 tables regardless of how many times I run but I g...

code

HTTP Client given date in request

Hi! I need to query HTTP/JSON datasource with parameters like this: /values?Name=Foobar&Start=2024-01-16&End=2024-01-17 (the previous and the current days) so I create a Base view with relative URL like this: /values?Name=Foobar&Start=@...

code

Licenses for VQL stored procedures

Can all licenses use VQL stored procedures?