Latest Activity

code

Unable to find closed cases

Hi , i am unable to search case where i was added as contributer. is it because this is closed? if yes, how can i search those cases

code

Error saving view: Syntax Error: Exception parsing query near '*'

Hello, I am working through the lab LAB Create an Aggregation View (DEN80EDU12D08LAB01). When I get to step 5 Specify a where condition to filter the data using those parameters: to_localdate('yyyy-MM-dd''T''HH:mm:ss', bv_sales_all.saledate) between s...

code

Denodo service timeout issue or slow response.

Can we compress a large content coming out as a response. Because we are facing timeout issue. Would request you to provide some assistance.

code

JSON Data source optional parameter for GET request

How do we have an optional paramter defined for JSON datasource GET URL? like for mandatory paramter we can add @{paramter} part of URL.

code

ODBC with OAuth2

Hi, We want to configure an ODBC with OAuth2 on Windows, with an OAuth Server which exposes the grant type Authorization Code. In the ODBC configuration > Advanced Options > Page 3 > OAuth 2.0 settings > Extra parameters, we set : grant_...

code

Is it possible to track when a view was dropped?? or by who?

Hi Denodo team, Is it possible to track when a view was dropped?? or by who? I know we can see when was created or modified and by who but for drop objects?? is there a log or something for that? Also when a promotion is deployed in other environments...

code

Getting py4j.protocol.Py4JJavaError: An error occurred while calling o65.jdbc. : java.sql.SQLException: Unsupported type TIMESTAMP_WITH_TIMEZONE

I am making JDBC connection to Denodo database using pyspark. The table that i am connecting to contains "TIMESTAMP_WITH_TIMEZONE" datatype for 2 columns. Since spark provides builtin jdbc connection to a handful of dbs only of which denodo is not a pa...

code

Problem with Amazon Athena Cache

Hello, We have Denodo VDP 8.0 running in a Linux server. We add Amazon Athena Cache and we have a problem when try to store results in cache. The logs registered: FATAL YYYY-MM-DDTHH:MI:SS.FFF com.denodo.vdb.engine.thread.ReusableThread [] - runWork ...

code

Denodo express with presto compute

Hi Denodo team, How can I update my express edition to include latest Denodo offering that includes embeded presto compute?

code

How to pass Variable from report to derived view

I need to pass a parameter from report (e.g. power BI,BO) to derived view. how do you achieve this?