Latest Activity

code

In object Vql, PROPERTIES is the same, but order different,

Hi team, we are useing import .sh for Denodo objects auto-deploy, and we found, now is doing some tes, I found, when using Solution Manager, the Property is: PROPERTIES ('includeSynonyms'='false', 'remarksReporting'='false') When usin gimport shel dep...

code

Aggregate query for a denodo view with bind variable

Hi - I have a Interface denodo view with 10 columns and storeid as bind variable. When i tried to run a query with aggregate function, it returns syntax error. Also I need to run the query without passing any value to the bind variable column, select...

code

system-specific data access pattern

Hi, What doses mean system-specific data access pattern in denodo? Thank you

code

Developer Install

Is the Docker just for Demos? I see separate install instructions and also an option to use the AWS marketplace. What is the preferrred method of installing on a linux AWS EC2 for Denodo 8?

code

Resource manager rule/plan to stop executing queries for specific user(s)

Tried below rule/plan to stop executing queries for below users in VDP Admin tool but still these users can execute queries. Please suggest any changes required. create or replace resource_manager plan plan_query_stop description = 'test' condition Tr...

code

Call database store procedure from base view

Hi Team, How to call Oracle PL-SQL stored procedure (not function) from Denodo base view?

code

How to call Oracle PL-SQL Stored procedure from Denodo

Hello Team, How to call Oracle PL-SQL stored procedure (not function) from Denodo?

code

How to use script to import custom policy jar artifacts to VDP

HI Team, We want to automate the process to import the custom policy jar artifacts to VDP, can you please provide some way? Is there some manual about it? Thanks

code

Random white space added to text fields

I have recently seen instances of Denodo V7 adding white space at the end of text fields. I am connecting to Teradata views and have seen the following: 1.) Single white space added to empty fields In this case, there is a Teradata view that has a col...

code

Docker Container 8.0 Log4j fix

Is there a new Docker container available to download that has the fix applied for the log4j?