Latest Activity

code

CREATE and EXECUTE to client app users?

Can I assign CREATE and EXECUTE privileges to users of a client application so that they can create custom queries and fetch data from Denodo?

code

Metadata for client apps

Hello, For any client app to access Denodo data, what metadata is needed for ODBC and RESTful connections?

code

Need some suggestion on automated testing

Hi, we are planning to migrate from Denodo 7 to Denodo 8 in my organization. In order to implement a hassle free implementation and to give customer confidence we are looking at ways to have a testing mechanism which will basically compare the elemen...

code

‘Connect’ privilege

Hi, can i check if i do not assign my users the connect privilege but only the read, can they still access the pre build queries? cause my understanding is connect privilege allows connection to all databases, but i only want the users to run those p...

code

How to set default values for web services parameters format_parameter and reduced_format_parameter

Using Denodo 7 2019 09 03 When publishing a web service I have set default representation to JSON and disabled all others. I import the service to Azure API Management and discover it says: Default value must be present in the list of values ...

code

getting 'statement too complex' issue while doing 'data catalog vdp sync refresh'

getting 'statement too complex' issue while doing 'data catalog vdp sync refresh'. i tried to check which view is creating this issue. but i'm unable to see any log on this. i could see some error details like 'Java class file format limit(s) exceeded:...

code

JSON Datasource Request

Hello, Is there a way to send a the current user name logged in or current session in a JSON Data Source Request. PS: I don't want to create 2 views and create a derived view just to pass the session id. Would it be possible to pass it directly in th...

code

Truncating Oracle cache table through DENODO Scheduler.

Hi , I have a situation where I have to schedule a DENODO job through which I can run 'Truncate table ' command so that Cache is truncated everyday . May I know how can I achieve it ? As in, what type of data source & Job type I should use ? ...

code

How to import snowflake stored procedures in Denodo

We can't able to import snowflake stored procedures into Denodo , can you please let us know if any work around .

code

No suitable driver exception when trying to connect using Jmeter

Hi, When I try to establish a connection in Jmeter I am getting the error exception as "Cannot create JDBC driver of class 'com.denodo.vdp.jdbc.driver for connect URL' and "SQL Exception: No suitable driver found". I have followed this document to se...