Latest Activity

code

UNABLE TO SEE THE TABLES AFTER CLICKING ON CREATE BASE VIEW

Hi, I am trying to create JDBC datasource using MYSQL adaptor. The test connection is successful but when Save the source and try to create base views of tables I am unable to see any tables in my database. I have granted all the access to the databas...

code

Dockerfile for Denodo Image

Hi I have my docker file as below and followed instruction preparing the Docker build folders and files. but i got the error as below: => ERROR [builder-updater 2/2] RUN find /opt/denodo-update/ -name "denodojar" | sort | while read file; do echo...

code

Error executing query

Hi All, I'm Getting an error while executing a query in VQL please provide a solution for below error. Error executing query. Total time 8.267 seconds. QUERY [ORDERBY] [ERROR] QUERY [PROJECTION] [ERROR] QUERY [SELECTION] [ERROR] EMPLOYEE_SALES [PROJE...

code

Convert 2 date values(in text) to a standard format in timestamp

Hi Team, I have a single attribute agreed_due_date which is returning date (in text) result in 2 formats as below: dd/MM/yyyy format (e.g. 30/06/2008) yyyy-MM-dd''T''HH:mm:ssZ format(e.g. 2023-11-02T14:00:00.999Z) How can I handle such kind o...

code

Same SSL Certificate in denodo 7 and 8

Hi Team We are upgrading denodo 7 to 8.Can we use same SSL Certificate in both versions. If so, how can we move ssl from 7 to 8?

code

Facing error : The following fields cannot be projected: count(DISTINCT

Hi Team, I am executing the following query and am facing an error like " The following fields cannot be projected: count(DISTINCT(col_1)) SELECT MAX("q"."COL_1"), MIN("q"."COL_1"), COUNT(DISTINCT ("q"."Col_1")) FROM ( SELECT SUM("TC_1"."inventory_da...

code

How to find out whether we have implemented SSL in any of our Denodo Environment .

Hi Team, 1.How to find out whether we have implemented SSL in any of our Denodo Environment. 2.Is there any query to find the whether SSL enabled to our Denodo environment. 3.Is there any properties present in any property file to know whether SSL ena...

code

Teradata 17.10 support in Denodo 8

Does Denodo 8 support Teradata 17.10 JDBC? If not now, when will it be supported? Thanks!

code

Communications link failure in denodo even though data sources are working fine

Hi Team We were getting following error in denodo scheduler while refreshing a view. 'Communications link failure due to underlying exception: BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION java.net.SocketException MESSAGE: Connection timed out (Read failed) STACKTRACE: j...

code

How to use group_concat and order by functions for same column in denodo.

Hi , We are converting below string aggregation and within group (order by ) function to run in denodo. For that we have used group_concat function , If we use group_concat function for particular column then we are not able use order by function . s...