Latest Activity

code

Denodo query

Hi All, I want to a query which return the salary of emp for lastmonthof day from the given below query. Ex: Select * from emp where p_emp_id=1 and p_doj='3/10/2023. Here p_doj is a parameter and emp is a derived view. I need data like this sal for ...

code

Systemd startup scripts for VDP services

Good job on the scripts!I have a suggestion and correction. Insted of su - , put a User in the unit file for the service so that dndadmin could run the same command in ExecStart without issues, as is, only root could: [Service] User=dndadmin Type=forki...

Related to: Linux startup scripts for Virtual DataPort, Scheduler and Web Tools

code

Function row_number() not executable with temporary tables

Hi, When I use row_number() with a temporary table in VQL Shell, it gives me this error - Function row_number is not executable. If I run the query without the temporary table, it runs perfectly fine. Is there any way to use row_number() function with...

code

Can i use import statement to import only properties file

Hi, Can i use the import statement to import only the properties file (elementExport.properties) like its done in solution manager before the promotions process? If yes, do we have a sample script for it. Thanks

code

JMC tool connection error

Hi team, Could you please help in below. I am using my LDAP credentails to login which is a member of linux wheel group on that server from my organizational laptop, I connect to client network through VPN. We have AWS hosted linux version of Denodo ...

Related to: Configuring alerts in Denodo

code

search columns modified for a specific date range

Hi is there anyway to tell when column was changed in denodo view? i want to know when column metadata(like datatype, mapping,description,expression) got changed last time

code

Denodo connecting to ADLS to pull delta format parquet files.

Hi Team, We are working on a POC to virtualize data from ADLS. We are able to retrieve prquet files from ADLS but when we are fetching deltalake parquet files from ADLS we are seesing some schema mismatch issues. Example - There is a table test1 which...

code

FTP connection from

Hi, In DENODO8 how I read in one server the monitor log files create in solution manager. I try create a data source from ftp connection: ftp://"server ip"/opt/denodo/solutionmanager8/resources/solution-manager-monitor/work/Preproduccion/Denodo-PRE/vd...

FTP
code

Profile.yml file template to connect dbt with denodo

Can you please share with me the content of profile.yml file template to connect dbt to denodo ? and the drivers I need to install

code

base view schema

Hi, I have two base views comming from two collection in Mongodb. The base view model is the exhaustive base view with all the necessary columns (have just 20 documents) The base view Data is the base view containing the data (have more than 50 docume...