Latest Activity

code

Denodo Scheduler - Deadlock issue in Derby DB

Saw Denodo Scheduler Job failure because of the locking issue. Any workaround or Denod updates available to address this issue? Error: A lock could not be obtained due to a deadlock, cycle of locks and waiters is: Lock : ROW, SCHED_ELEMENTS, (253,8) W...

code

query timeout after certain input values.

Hi , I have a 3 way joined view - 1 impala source , 2 azure sources , which is supposed to accept input parameters at runtime , if i enter input values more than 30 , it starts giving me this query timeout error message . [JDBC ROUTE] [CONNECTION_ERRO...

code

I use case when function, I got error message below

I am tring to create a new column using: case when MAR_ADDL_INFO.LINE = 1 then MAR_ADDL_INFO.ERX_ID else null end then I got error maessage: com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxyException: error computing capabilities: The following...

code

input parameter at run time

Hi , I want one input parameter field to be provided at the run time of a base view . I'm using this query in create from base view option in data source tab. select * from edl_cs_space_plan_analysis.v_lab_building_floor_space_org_alllocation where spa...

code

interpolation variables

Hi team can someone please help me for how to take input parameter values in base views?

code

input parameter in base view

Hi , I m creating a base view using create from query command which is a result of 4 join operation and i want to know if we can use input parameter fields in where condition which already has 3 more where conditions? where s.space_classification_curr...

code

Remote data connection

How can I connect to a data source that resides on another machine? Denodo and the other machine are both on-prem.

code

how to use interpolation variables in base view?

i want to use input prameter field in base view. Can someone tell proper method .

code

installation SSL certificates

Hi team, Can you please help me to guide how to install SSL certificates in Denodo. Regards, Bhaskas

code

Denodo Cache job error

Team, Executing a cache job to replicate data from Oracle to Redshift using the bulk data load API option for Amazon Redshift. Most of the tables are loading but couple of them are failing without much error details. 25276858 [Full_cache_u_fixture_18...