Latest Activity

code

Assigning whole select statement value to the single variable.

As we are working on TDV to Denodo Migration. 1.we have few procedures where whole select statement is assigned to single variable and they are using that variable in the Union condition with concatenation Function. we are not able to achieve same in D...

code

Default virtual dataport server

Hi, Is it possible to define a default "Virtual Dataport Server" per user or configuration. Some OAUTH providers does not accept extra parameters for return url after authentication.

code

Is StandardRowVO still avaliable?

Hello, as clients our Java app have been used StandardRowVo class but after a JVM upgrade, it disapear. Is there another option? Thanks

code

ElasticSearch for Denodo monitoring Logs

Hi All, Is anyone using Elasticsearch for Denodo monitoring logs and create visualizations etc? Thanks.

code

Denodo - V9

Is there a release date for V9?

V9
code

Does Denodo support Spotfire

Hi Team, Can denodo provides support to spotfire through jdbc or odbc drivers and how it connects?

code

Why can't a user drop a wrapper ?

We have a group of users that have the permissions to drop and create their own views on their own virtual database. In order to facilitate automation, we provided the users with a base view that generates the VQL to create or replace the view by suppl...

code

INSERT INTO ignore when duplicate keys

Hello! I am using the JDBC driver to interact with an oracle db. I want to batch insert into a table and just ignore duplicate rows. I want all the other rows to be inserted. I have searched around and found documentation about the VQL syntax for somet...

code

Does Denodo have the Data Marketplace function like Informatica?

Does Denodo have the Data Marketplace function like Informatica? https://www.informatica.com/products/data-governance/cloud-data-marketplace.html

code

How denodo licenses are managed through deployment?

I can see the denodo licenses are uploaded through the portal after the solution manager deployment by using the Licenses -> Install license option. I wanted to know if license file can be provided as part of the solution manager deployment and mana...