Latest Activity

code

Error while executing query

Facing error while executing the below query SELECT AQ_1.COL_1,AQ_1.COL_2,AQ_1.COL_3 OVER(ORDER BY AQ_1.COL_1 ASC ROWS BETWEEN UNBOUNDED PRECEDING AND UNBOUNDED FOLLOWING ) FROM ( SELECT TC_1."col1" COL_1, TC_1."col2" COL_2, SUM(TC_1."col3") COL_3, AV...

code

Pyodbc Denodo

Hello, I am working with a business partner to connect to Denodo using pyodbc. I was able to get my script to work, but when she tried she is getting the following error: OperationalError: ('08001', '[08001] ERROR: SSL connection required\n (101) (SQLD...

code

Connecting Jira REST API as a Data Source Using Basic Authentication

Hi Denodo, I am trying to connect to the Jira REST API as a data source. Could you let me now the best way to retrieve all Issues? What authentication method should I use? I tried using Basic authentication, but it requires a username/password. I have...

code

Source table

How can i get the list of tables in the source (the source has already connected to Denodo) ?

code

Read timed out when configuring HTTPS proxy in denodo data source

Hello, I am trying to configure HTTPS proxy with authorization for the Denodo data sources in the Server Configuration panel https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/server_configuration/default_configuration_of_http_pro...

code

Connect to Denodo Express 8.0 from a SAS client

I have Denodo Express 8.0 installed on a Linux VM in Azure. Please can you advise if it is possible to connect to Denodo Express 8.0 from a SAS client?

code

Ampersand in data source is replaced with &

Oracle source data shows that the value of a record is: Ernst & Young However when querying the data from denodo, the record gets translated to: Ernst & Young How do we automatically set the base view column so that special characters such as ...

code

trying to connect denodo using pyodbc

i have gone through the solution mentioned in the community, these are the parameters that i didn't get: denodoserver_name = "ubuntu1804-denodo7" odbcdriver = "DenodoODBCDriver-20200310" what i have to mention in place of the denodoser_name? the IP ...

code

REDIS AS A CACHE

Hi, I'm trying to use Redis as cache in Denodo. I've downloaded the jdbc driver from CData as suggested in a previous question. The connection works, I can create tables from Redis server, but when I try to use Redis as cache I had errors. I think...

code

Denodo detect new table and create metadata

Can Denodo detect when new table are added to the existing database that is already connected to denodo and automatically create metadata of that table in denodo?