Latest Activity

code

Error Executing View Associated with Global Policy that Implements Custom Policy

I created a custom policy and associated it with a view. It worked as expected. Next, I removed that policy from its direct association with the view. I then created a global policy and associated it with a role and then associated a user with that rol...

code

Salesforce GROUP BY

We have a data source connection to Salesforce. The "Delegate GROUP BY" is enabled. After creating a base view to a Salesforce API, we are able to query data from the from API appropriately. When we attempt a simple GROUP BY with a limit of 10 records...

code

ODBC DSN connection error

Hello, I'm using Denodo Express 8.0 and trying to configure DSN for ODBC connections, but getting weird error went trying to test it (image attached). All ports are default. ODBC driver is installed from <DENODO_HOME>/tools/client-drivers/odbc. ...

code

How to use declare & set in Denodo?

I need to rewrite one SQL Management Studio query into Denodo. Which Im using declare & set. This is me query: declare @datefrom as varchar(12); set @datefrom='2023-07-01'; declare @dateto as varchar(12); set @dateto='2023-07-31'; declare @entity...

code

How to clear out the VCS indicators after turning off VCS?

I've been setting up VCS management with Git on my VDP for Design Studio in our DEV environment in order to develop and document the procedure to use verison control. After several trial and error actions, I want to basically start over with a clean sl...

VCS
code

Denodo dialect support on Spark 3.3.0

Hi, I'm trying to connect to Denodo and run a vql (not a view/table export) using denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver.jar in Spark cluster on AWS Glue. The job used to run fine on Spark 2.4.3 but not on Spark 3.3.0. I use pyspark to run the job and I wonder how the...

code

total no. of Column capacity in denodo views

what is the total no. of Column capacity in denodo views

code

CSV FROM A DIFFERENT SERVER

Hello, I wonder if it's possible to connect to a csv data source that is on a different server from the one that has Denodo on it, without using an FTP connection. It is not possible to create a data source of a csv that is on a virtual machine? Than...

code

Tomcat error launching studio

Hi, I had to uninstall Oracle Java and replace it with Eclipse Temurin OpenJDK. The AJAVA_HOME has been changed as JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-21.0.2.13-hotspot\ Now the Web Design Studio doesn't start, and this is the log: 32300...

code

Denodo VCS integration with Azure Repo

Please tell me if the Azure Repo(from Azure Devops) can be integrated with Denodo VCS

VCS