Latest Activity

code

Denodo Monitor Error: Non-JRMP server at remote endpoint

Denodo Version: v20220126 After configuring the ConfigurationParameters.properties file with the relevant credentials and host:port details, the Denodo Monitor throws a ConnectionIOException - non-JRMP server at the remote endpoint. My initial hunch ...

code

Azure Automated Cloud Denodo 8.0 Installation Error

Hi Team, After Configuring and installing Denodo 8.0 in Azure Automated Cloud Mode I am getting below error. "Cluster marked as error because it was longer than expected in AWAITING_SERVICES" I am able to access all VDP, DataCatalog and Scheduler Serv...

code

How to renewal certificate of specific servers in version 8

Our license to this server (sjgdvapppocn02) is going to expire in 20 days, Please provide the steps to renewal

code

QueryTimeout on DB2 Datasource Level

I would like to setup the querytimeout on DB2 datasource connection string. I don't want to do it on server level. The below example for sqlserver , which is working jdbc:sqlserver://34.75.137.211:41200;databaseName=iqzdemo;queryTimeout=0; But for...

code

Denodo 8 Admin tool update issue

I downloaded denodo-v80-update- 20220126 from below link. https://support.denodo.com/resources/update/details/3086 . Followed below steps Launch the Denodo Platform Control Center by running the command <DENODO HOME>bin\denodo_platform.bat Choose...

code

salesforce-denodo

how to connect to Denodo from SalesForce

code

No delegation cause: "The function 'case' cannot be delegated to this database"

Dear Denodo team, i created a view using a single table from a datasource (no joins). It is basically aggregating, filtering by a where condition, as well as doing some minor transformations and functions (cast, to timestamp, trim, case, now). The fil...

code

Performance Issues with many Columns, MongoDB source

Hello dear Denodo team, I have a question regarding the performance of a view based on a MongoDB data source. The base view in question has about 2.7 million records and 256 columns. Running the query SELECT max(date) FROM ; I tried several things...

code

Power BI connector for Denodo

I'm curious if anyone has had any luck running the Denodo connector with the Power BI gateway using a DSNless connection? We have the April 2022 release of the gateway and are trying to use the connector that comes pre-installed with the gateway for th...

code

Regular expression

Version 8.0 How to use not regexp_like in a where condition