Latest Activity

code

Unable to create base view on top of JSON Datasource

Hi Team, I'm getting the below error while trying to create a base view on a JSON DS Unable to obtain the data structure: com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (JSON String, N...

code

how to get scheduler job results (complete or error) through curl command or shell script ?

how to get scheduler job results (complete or error) through curl command or shell script ? Please let me know just required either from curl command or shell script to get the results to compare in our shell scripting.

code

configure external metadata database to connect to read replica in cloudsql postgresql

We are having Denodo installed on GCP Linux servers, have configured external metadata database (CloudSQL PostgreSQL), everything works on the primary region. Now we are trying to build disaster recovery, created a read replica on CloudSQL PostgeSQL, W...

code

predefined procedure to access role management info

I am trying to find see if there is a predined procedure or any query to find the views assigned to a cloud role with privileges through Denodo Design Studio/Administration/Role Management. looking for below info: cloud role name, database name, datab...

code

Getting wrong output while executing a query

Hi, In oracle when i tried to execute a query " DECODE(null, NULL , 1 , 0) " , i get the output as 1. But decode function is not supported in denodo. So i tried to execute the above query as " CASE null WHEN NULL THEN 1 ELSE 0 END " . But i am gettin...

code

removing duplicates from 15 columns view based on 5 columns

Hi Team, I can't use row_number over partition by clause as it is not executable. What is the other best way to remove duplicates based on some columns of the view. I want to remove duplicates from 15 columns view based on 5 columns, and output should...

code

row_number() with parameterized derived view

Hi, I have a derived view A created with a parameter. Now on top of this if I create a new derived view with row_number() over partition by clause, row_number() is not working. row_number() is working when I remove the parameter from the view A. Why ...

code

Data Catalog -- Description

How can we make Description un-editable. I do not want any user with Connect and Metadata access to edit the Description. Thanks for your help

code

Automate Delimited file Base View creation

Hello, We are looking to automate view creation using VQL from a delimited file data source. We are currently able to create a delimited data source and create the views themselves, however it requires the attributes to be provided while creating the ...

code

How to setup an ODBC connection to Denodo from a Ubuntu server

Hi, I'm new to Denodo, I'm given a task of connecting and fetching data from Denodo in Ubuntu using ODBC. I found some KB articles, but it's not straighforward. Can someone share any relavant links, videos, docs which might be helpfu. Thanks.