Latest Activity

code

specifying the adapter for a jdbc datasource from VQL (as opposed to: from the admin tool)

When creating a jdbc datasource via VQL with a driver from lib/extensions/jdbc-drivers-external/... it seems that always the generic adapter is selected. However I want to control the adapter. Is that possible via VQL or in any other way programmatical...

code

REST Webservice as DataSource with optional parameters

I am using a REST Webservice as a Datasource. To get the data, the Webservice GET function takes three Parameters "accountingClientId", "customerId" and "invoiceId". The first two are mandatory, the third is optional. I managed to do this by using ^Exe...

code

create_datetime >= '@LAST_REFRESH_DATE' in incremental cache not delegated to the source

I created a baseview over a cTree Datasource. I then enabled full cache, which works fine. Finally, I would like to enable incremental caching. I set the condition to create_datetime >= '@LAST_REFRESH_DATE' When I run a query, the execution trace sh...

code

Sending parameters to a Denodo REST endpoint in the body of the request

I have created a REST API(GET) in Denodo and want to accept parametrs in the body of the request rather than the URL. Is there any alternative other than to use POST menthod and override it with "X-HTTP-Method-Override: GET"? I'm using Denodo 8.0. Tha...

code

LIKE is not working as expected

I am running this code on a Denodo database, SELECT TRUNC(tran_dttm) as dt, substr(device, 1, 3) AS tech, SUM(out_qty) AS moves FROM database.table WHERE facility IN '****' and device regexp_like '^P.*' AND tran_dttm >= DATE '2020-09-26' AND tran_d...

code

Automate integrating VDP into Solution manager

Hi Team, We are in the process of integrating VDP in Solution manager through Solution manager REST API.I already went thru this link https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/solution_manager/administration/appendix/rest_api/rest_api#crea...

code

How does Data Movement work dynamically?

My question is regarding data movement without using the CONTEXT (DATAMOVEMENT) clause. I've been working with data movement to improve performance in a query using a view with a large amount of data joined to a view with a much smaller amount of data...

code

Querying a Denodo objects with mandatory search parameters via Oracle dB link

i can successfully query a denodo object from Oracle over database link via Oracle Database Gateway for ODBC only when the denodo object does not contain mandatory search parameters. For objects having mandatory search parameters, the query erorrs out...

Related to: Connecting to VDP using Oracle DB links

code

Multiple CSV files in AWS S3 folder location

Trying to figure out the logic to put in the path or the pattern field to create a base view that will utilize ALL CSV files in a particular S3 bucket folder location. DFSDelimitedTextFileWrapper is the wrapper being used currently. Is there someth...

code

Denodo 8.0 VCS

VCS - I do commit, push, pull using same user 'ABC' which is a denodo user, but when I check in git I see 2 users 'ABC' and another user 'XYZ', the wierd thing is 'XYZ' is a windows users and not a denodo user. How it is possible ? What is author and c...

VCS