Latest Activity

code

How to connect local sql server 2019 db and oracle sql db 11g to denodo express?

Hello, How to connect local sql server 2019 db and oracle sql db 11g to denodo express? Not sure what exactly needs to be put for connecting the db with denodo. Please help. Thanks.

code

Backup of VDP Configurations/Properties files

Hi Team, I'm installing Denodo 8 version on a server suing automation scripts.Before installing VDP, I need to clean up the previous installation and remove the DENODO_HOME too. Is there any way to back up the confguration/properties file alone instea...

code

Does Denodo have the function to shcdule exporting data from a view and send to a share folder?

Does Denodo have the function to shcdule exporting data from a view and send to a share folder? We want to export data from a view frequentl as schduled, can we do such with some denodo functions?

code

converting a long value to timestamp

Using Denodo 8.0.20220126, pulling a base view from an LDAP data source where some date and times are represented as long values. Using the totimestamp(datepattern, datevalue) will return null as will setting the output of the field. If I leave it as l...

code

converting a long to timestamp or localdate

Using Denodo 8.0.20220126, pulling a base view from an LDAP data source where some date and times are represented as long values. Using the totimestamp(datepattern, datevalue) will return null as will setting the output of the field. If I leave it as l...

code

DMR - Denodo Monitor Reports

We have VDP server connected to Solution Manager using Global License. When I create and configure DMR with the VDP details it is successfull but the reports are failing with below errors. Error!JSONP request failed Be sure: this url is accessible: ht...

DMR
code

Sybase Stored Proc Call with return results set

Hi, I am working on a task to call sybaseStored proc to extract result set. I am to configure the call with metadata, but during execution it is failing with exception "java.lang.NullPointerException". Not sure , If I miss-congifurted the call. Your...

code

JMX File missing

jmxssl.properties file is missing . how to create it or will it matter if i copy it from other environment. or one of the article says set the password encryption property to true, where to set this property? please clarify?

code

Trying to create a base view from a HTTP POST using Denodo 8.0 20220126

I have created the data source succedssfully , but when I attempt to create the base view I get the following error. Unable to obtain the data structure: com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: No content to map due to end-of-input at [Sour...

Related to: Error creating JSON data source with "Post Body" parameters

code

Optional parameters

Hi Denodo Team, Please let me know how to set up a Optional parameter for the base view query in Denodo. The parameter to be passed as optional and not mandatory. Please share an example. Thanks, Jyothi