Latest Activity

code

Column name change in Interface View or Integration View?

What is best practice with regards to renaming columns? Should column names be renamed in the Interface layer or Integration layer. My thought is to change column names in the Interface layer only and leave real names in integration view, however, wh...

code

How do I connect postgres DB in denodo?

How do I connect postgres DB in denodo? Could you please help on this,?

code

Unable to establish connection: Communications link failure The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.

I am trying to do the tutorial for starters. I work with the denodo free trail on aws and using the design studio https://community.denodo.com/tutorials/browse/basics/2fs5jdbc I installed all what i need to. the sql server is running and java, pyth...

code

Denodo Scheduler 8 Screen Flow

I noticed the Denodo 8 Scheduler does not function like the Denodo 7 Scheduler. When I click on Projects in Denodo Scheduler 7, it displays all the projects. I can then click on a project and it displays the jobs in the selected project and the selecte...

code

Filtering out duplicate values

I am using ITPilot Wrapper Tool to grab clients report numbers, navigate to a URL to get their data (name and email), and input it in a website that then sends them an email requesting them to do a certain task for us. My problem is we have clients wit...

code

About cache

I have a question about caching. I couldn't understand it by looking at the document, so could you please tell me a little more concisely and clearly? 1) What is Partial mode? 2) When "Explicit loads" is turned on and off 3) When "Match exact querie...

code

On base views created from query with parameters-how can we pass the parameters from a subquery in where statement

I have created a base view from query which contains parameters that I need to pass in order to get the result set. Base view name is bv_root_table. Parameter for the base view that is required that we pass is AccountID field. I am trying to execute a...

code

How to create a Data Source for accessing web app output via RESTful API?

Is there a way to create a Data Source for accessing the output (JSON format) of a web application via application provided RESTful API (e.g.

code

Importing Metadata from VQL

I have the DDL script which I have in my destop in .vql extension how could I execute the same with actually copy pasting it into VQL window.

code

How to create a derived view with OFFSET, FETCH, LIMIT

I want to use the Admin tool and use the "OFFSET, FETCH, LIMIT" below to create a derived view. However, I wonder if it is possible to create a derived view by following the procedure using VQL Shell. How do I create a derived view? https://community....