Latest Activity

code

AWS S3 Data Source Connection

Can you please helps us around the given set of questions aligned to AWS S3 data source connections How to use generic wildcards/regex for S3 file patterns while creating base views? Do we use a single core-site.xml for different S3 aligned data...

code

CVE-2022-22965 - Zero-Day Vulnerability in Spring Framework

Hi Denodo, Would like to check if Denodo 8.0 is affected by CVE-2022-22965.

code

Recursive Logic

Hi Denodo Team, How to get previous row Total balance and show it in the next row . I am using a calculation to get my Total balance and that Total balance should be shown in the next row as previous balance. I tried to use LAG on the outer select ...

code

Kerberos Single Sign-On with System Ticket Cache Not Working

Hello, I am facing some issues with the Kerberos authentication. I'm able to connect to our Denodo server using both the user/password and keytab approaches, but somehow the Use Single Sign-On with system ticket cache option returns Error authenticati...

code

Vulnerability Log4j

Hi Denodo Team, We have applied the upgrade for Denodo 8 to mitigate the Vulnerability in Log4j but we noticed that some files still like log4j-1.2-api.jar (DenodoPlatformj8.0>lib>contrib) this kind of files are consider by our Security Team lik...

code

View not found on reconnecting to the instance

Denodo Express is installed on a VM and am trying to connect to it through dbVisualizer in my local machine. Consider I create a table and insert data into it. Am able to fetch resultset using a select query. But when I reconnect to the same instance a...

code

Results from denodo VDP tool not getting saved if records are more than 30000

Results from denodo VDP tool not getting saved if records are more than 30000

code

Error loading database

Need help resolving the following error message. I'm currently unable to make changes to my Denodo environment. Complete error message: Some elements could not be deleted. Error deleting folder '/iron iq/views/plunger stats': Error loading database '...

code

Generate Refresh Token for an API

Hello everyone I am new to Denodo and using free license version of Denodo Express 8.0. I need to Generate Refresh Token from API call. As much I know Denodo don't have Option to support multipart/form-data. I need to pass username and password from mu...

code

Unable to make an HTTP search recognize an underscore (_) character as anything other than a wildcard

Hello, I am trying to execute a search using Denodo version 7.0 running on Linux Redhat 7, latest installed update: 7.0 20200310 The filter expression I am trying to specify is: like '%MRP_%' ...but the query doesn't interpret the backslash '\' as ...