Latest Activity

code

Unable to create users other than admin with a free trail license

Hi team, I am trying execute the query CREATE OR REPLACE USER xxx 'xxxx' ENCRYPTED TRANSFER to create user other than admin. Returning error as Only a single user and role is allowed by the license. does denodo support multiple users with free trail li...

code

Rest API as a Data Source with push down optimization

Hi Team, We are using rest service as a JSON data source. And created a Base view on top of it. Now we need to query the base view passing the where clause as a parameter which should be pushed down to the data source level as a query parameter. Have ...

code

About Denodo 7 and Denodo 8 Linux JDBC driver

Hi team, I have some python script which use linix JDBC driver to run some vql to Denodo 7, now our Denodo upgrade to Denodo 8, Can i understand the Denodo 7 JDBC driver cannot run vql like create/delete Denodo objects to Denodo 8? If I want to run vql...

code

Can't access denod via JDBC

denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver.jar (from server) denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver-8.0-ga.jar denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver-8.0-update-20210209.jar denodo server version is <version displayName="8.0" major="8" minor="0"/> my local is jdk 8, python 3.6.8, jayBeBeApi 1.2.3 ...

code

Accessing Cache table from schedular job.

Hi is there any way where we can access cache tables from denodo scheduler jobs ? I have a situation where I have to modify the contents of cache table (Initcap function) before exporting it as a CSV file for the customer can i do this from sched...

code

Denodo Rest webservice throwing error after Denodo upgrade 7 to 8

Hi Team, Some of the denodo Rest webservices throwing error after Denodo upgrade 7 to 8 while accessing it There was an error while generating this response: Connection error: Check the host name and port number are correct, and that client and serve...

code

LDAP Authentication

Hi team, We have able to set up the LDAP authentication for the users and created roles in Denodo VDP tool but not imported the roles. The users are able to connect with Denodo components as per the privileges provided to them. The Problem is that whe...

code

Interpolation Array

Hello, Is there a way to have an interpolation variable that will accept an array? Thank you.

code

connecting to Orientdb as a data source using jddb

I am trying to connect orientdb as a data source. I downloaded jdbc all driver from orientdb web site and imported to Denodo. I see the driver in : ./extensions/jdbc-drivers-other/3.2.0/orientdb-jdbc-3.2.0-all.jar When I try to connect I get Unable t...

code

User privilege for a client app

Hello, If a client app has username/credential to any account of Denodo, can it access all the views of that user on a single page or is there any hierarchy like folder/directory etc applicable?