Latest Activity

code

Denodo Scheduler Cache update jobs are failing due to [GROUPBY] [ERROR]

Below is the error message logged in the VDP. Is this due to lack of swap space?? what does Too many open files mean??? 14913679 [Access(1369)-22-05.00-ent_davita.dv_spr_rsltsorgnsmantbtc_log_cwow_cache] ERROR 2018-06-28T20:32:02.634 com.denodo.vdb.en...

code

Denodo equivalent in Teradata Addmonth(DATE)

Hi I have a teradata query where i have select joining_date from table_name where joining_date between case when (joining_date,0) > 6 then addmonth(trunc(addmonth(DATE,0),'yyyy') here in the above query DATE is not a name of column name from tab...

code

average and max concurrent query using vdp-query.log

How to get avarage and max concurrent query ran on vdp server using monitor log

code

How to pass parameters in Denodo

I have teradata query as joining_date between <parameters.from_joining_date> and <parameters.to_joining_date>. How can i craeted the parameters in denodo that in such a way that it prompts <parameters.from_joining_date> and <parame...

code

denodo 8 express install error

I installed Denodo 8 express in C drive. Than I uninstalled it. Now, when I am reinstalling it, I am getting error in exectuion: xcopy error many of the xxxxx.bat files are not found at installation location error when update is installed. ...

code

Determining the driver version of clients through Denodo server logs (such as connection/query monitor logs)

Is there a way to know what's the version of the jdbc/odbc drivers being used by the clients connection to our Denodo servers? The ideal would be to have this info displayed for each row in the connection/query monitor logs. Similar to the 'access_int...

code

Denodo query optimization

I have teradata query with multipe joins and unions. How can i optimize its execution in denodo for better performance? Should i consider spilitting each section of joins and unions seperately or theres another recommeded approach?

code

Denodo power bi connector

I can see only 10-12 k view while using denodo powerbi odbc connector.Mostly the interface view i am unable to see. How to see entire tables?

code

Denodo Equivalent function

Hi I have a teradata query : to_char(cast("joining_date" as timestamp ), 'MonthYYYY') as Joiningdate what is the equivalent I can give in denodo so that the above query runs. Thank you

code

Denodo date function conversion

I have a field with data type odf text that returns value in the format : '2021-01-10T07:04:38Z' How can I convert it to locale specific date format so that I can perform date operation on it??