Latest Activity

code

Sybase Stored Proc Call with return results set

Hi, I am working on a task to call sybaseStored proc to extract result set. I am to configure the call with metadata, but during execution it is failing with exception "java.lang.NullPointerException". Not sure , If I miss-congifurted the call. Your...

code

JMX File missing

jmxssl.properties file is missing . how to create it or will it matter if i copy it from other environment. or one of the article says set the password encryption property to true, where to set this property? please clarify?

code

Trying to create a base view from a HTTP POST using Denodo 8.0 20220126

I have created the data source succedssfully , but when I attempt to create the base view I get the following error. Unable to obtain the data structure: com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: No content to map due to end-of-input at [Sour...

Related to: Error creating JSON data source with "Post Body" parameters

code

Optional parameters

Hi Denodo Team, Please let me know how to set up a Optional parameter for the base view query in Denodo. The parameter to be passed as optional and not mandatory. Please share an example. Thanks, Jyothi

code

Query is not properly pruned in Denodo view

Hi Team, I have created a join view in Denodo , this join view contains two base objects . Both the base objects has key defined. But the pruning is not working as expected. I am trying to select one column from one of the underlying base view, But sti...

code

This connection encountered an exception while executing a query. Denodo to SSAS

Hi We trying to connect via http URL to SSAS and followed the rules. SSAS is enabled for basic authentication and we using SQL local account This connection encountered an exception while executing a query. Denodo to SSAS and we get 401 error http u...

Related to: SSAS as data source

code

Question about version 20220728

Hello, in the new version of denode 20220728, mention this fix: Denodo Monitor removed some of the commented out lines in its configuration file (ConfigurationParameters.properties) at startup. My question is: What is the benefit of this fix and wha...

Related to: How to configure the Denodo Monitor to delete old log files

code

Temporarily remove server from load balancer

Hello, We have 4 EC2 instances (windows) where Denodo is running and they are on a load balancer. We want to test/work on one of servers and want to remove it temporarily from the load balancer. Any suggestions on how to achieve that? Thanks.

code

Include source view name as row in Union

I would like to Union many base views to concatenate the data, and include the name of the originating view as a row for each entry. How is this possible to achieve in Denodo? So for example: View 1 - called bvapplication1 contains column "name" View ...

code

Apachet Tomcat HTTPS not working

Hi, I want to connect to Adobe Analytics data source using the API with the OAuth credentials. For the process I need to enable the imbedded HTTPS which comes with Apache Tomecat. I have followed all the steps in the below guide in detail, but I am no...