Latest Activity

code

Best Practices

On best practices, it is said that if we have multiple join, don't combine all in one view ... instead create layers of view .. Question: how many layers of view is recommended .. ?

code

unable to connect to the multidimensional server

We connected to THE DW of SAP according to this document, but encountered some problems. Please kindly check the document we are using https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/multidim...

code

I do not have a finite number of values to include "cases" on to create new columns

I have scenario where the number unique values in the column (questionid) could keep getting larger. so I can't set up a static list of CASE conditions is there a way to dynamically take the column value for question id and put it across the top of t...

Related to: How to Pivot and Unpivot views

code

Denodo Scheduler Information

Does the Denodo stores the job schedule and run information in any of the metadata (scheduled through the Denodo Job Scheduler)? Kindly let me know. Thanks !

code

FK/PK constraints in Hive3

Hi denodo team i have a question about denodo and hive3. I heard that hive3 will be add into official support source database in next denodo updates. And will denodo collect releationships(PK/FK) automatically when create several base view from hive l...

code

Make use of external key management system for encryption

Hi all, Can I check if Denodo allowed us to make use of external key management system for encryption and maintaining the encryption keys? Thanks!

code

pictures

Hi, Some pictures on this article are not visisble, please fix them

Related to: How to obtain permissions of LDAP users

code

Any success story implementing high load client-facing applications that use Denodo as DV in between many datasources?

Hi community Is anybody could share success story implementing high load client-facing applications that use Denodo for retreiving data coming from many datasources (local databases as well as foreign cloud databases) ? Based on your experiences, plea...

code

Associations between base views and derived views?

Hi Team, Does it makes sense to create associations between base views and dervied views? Ot just create associations between base views ? And create seperate associations between derived views? Also for the scenario where there is no PK FK relation s...

code

Data shows as NULL for my Custom Stored Procedure output

My custom stored procedure seems to be performing all the tasks but displays the results on the VDP administration tool failing with the below error from the vdp.log file: 6106888826 [Access(1692)-244-02.00-mojodb.customscorer810] ERROR 2021-08-11T13:...