Latest Activity

code

TimeDiff formula between two different timestamps

Hi Team, How to find the timediff between two different timestamps and result should be in the format as specified below? For eg; timediff('2023-06-08 23:24:25','2023-03-02 13:45:46') The expected output is 201:38:39. Kindly help me with a solution...

code

Can denodo be installed on any intermediate layer?

Hello Denodo team, we are wondering if it is possible to install DENODO over an intermediate layer (web logic type).

code

authentication failed

Hello, I downloaded and installed the data express software (denodo-express-install-8_0-win64.zip), but the default login account admin‖admin authentication failed, hope to get technical support, thank you!

code

Query Monitor and Diagnostic Monitoring Tool showing query which got canceled

Hi Team There was a query executing for a long time and we have canceled the query. But query is still showing in both query monitor and diagnostic monitoring tool(status is empty). Seems to be that query is not executing but showing in both query mon...

code

Custom Stored Procedure get credentials of the caller

Hello, the username of the caller can be extracted via environment.getDatabaseProperty("CURRENT_USER"); Is there any similar way to get the credentials of the user. I would need them to call the Data Catalog via REST Requests. Thanks in advance

code

authentication error

virual dataport administration tool authentication error . Login failed with the following log: vdp-admin.log: [SwingWorker-pool-2-thread-2] WARN 2023-06-06T15:40:42.321 com.denodo.vdb.vdbinterface.client.VDBProxy [] - openClientConnection: com.denodo....

code

STATUS CHECK OF DATA SOURCES LIKE JSON,XML,CSV CREATED IN DENODO VIRTUAL DATAPORT

Hi Team I would like to check status of datasources in denodo and and notify project stakeholders proactively in case any of the sources are down for any reason. I have already refered https://community.denodo.com/kb/en/view/document/Automating%20the%...

code

Passing operator as interpolation variable

Hello, I would like to pass "Operators" (=,<,>etc.) as interpolation variable in my derived view. Is it possible to achieve or do we have any other alternatives Thanks in advance

code

ISOYEAR in denodo

Hi Team, Kindly help me with a solution to calculate isoyear of a date value. The iso year for this value '2004-08-03' is 2004.But when i am trying to execute the following query, i am getting wrong answer as 2003 GETYEAR(trunc(cast('2004-08-03' as d...

code

Is it possible to track a database over a certain period of time with DENODO?

We wonder if it is possible to track a database over a given period of time, using any specific DENODO functionality, for performance analysis and operational statistics purposes.