Latest Activity

code

How to complete course DEN80EDU08A03VID01?

Hi, I'm having trouble completing the course. How to complete course DEN80EDU08A03VID01. I have watched the entire video and the progress is at 0%.

code

Change schema name during deployment

Hi, We have few VDBs that we need to deploy using revision or thru VCS from dev to test and prod environments. Here the issue is we have "Test" schema in both dev and test but when we move it to prod it changes from "Test" to "Prod". Is there a way t...

code

SQL Start & End Dates of Previous Quarter

Hello - what is the syntax for start and end dates of the previous quarter? For example, if the current date is a day in December, the start date should be '2022-07-01', the end date should be '2022-09-30'. If the current date is a day in January, the ...

code

CAST function cannot be delegated

Hi, I am using Denodo to connect to Hana calcViews. In my view, I need to convert a date into a text, which I do by the CAST function. However, at runtime I get the error: The CAST function with the SQL type="'VARCHAR" cannot be delegated to the data...

code

Active/Passive HA

Can we put one of the servers in Passive node so that when one of the active nodes is down, Load Balancer automatically switch to the Passive node?

Related to: Denodo Platform Cluster Architecture

HA
code

Text4shell CVE-2022-42889

Hello, I would like to check if our Denodo V8 is affected by this text4shell vulnerability : CVE-2022-42889. Regards, Marius RAICU

code

An error occurred while communicating with Denodo

An error occurred while communicating with Denodo Unable to connect to the server. Check that the server is running and that you have access privileges to the requested database. Error Code:06DA155A timeout expired Unable to connect to the Denodo serve...

code

Connection from GitHub to Denodo solution manager

Hello team, How to connect to denodo solution manager(available in AWS EC2) from GitHub to automate the CI process. Thanks

code

LISTAGG function error denodo 8

Hi All, I am getting "LISTAGG is not executable funtion" while using the fucntion to combine the data into single row using below query in denodo 8 . query: SELECT LISTAGG(NAME,'|') WITHIN GROUP (ORDER BY NAME) FROM ( SELECT 'A' NAME UNION SELECT 'B'...

code

how to kill old inactive and active sessions in denodo

I can see some inactive sessions through get_sessions() but how we can kill that old inactive sessions or active sessions, since these sessions still showing at the source end as well.