Latest Activity

code

Question on Regular expression

Scenario One column is there with the name of d1 and its row value is : "The cookies of this site". I want the value of second word only("The cookies") not using INSTR/Substring but using regexp. I tried to select only two initial words using...

code

Can one create data sources (for example JDBC) programatically?

We would like to create data sources programatically. Is there a rest interface (or similar) available?

code

Regexp or Substring/Instr

Hi, What would you suggest for performance related queries Is Regexp good to use for performance or Substring/instr is better? I understand that both have some difference I am just asking for a highlevel aswer which one is better for a normal use ca...

code

Cluster architecture configuration

Hi, I want to migrate from my current setup (1 single VM where denodo is installed) to another environment where there will be cluster of VMs where denodo needs to be installed with help of load balancer. Could you please guide for process to go thro...

code

Removing column from base view

Hello, I need to remove a column from the base view created now. Is it possible to do from web design studio's graphical interface itself or have to query it in VQL query window

code

Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub

Hi Team , Once I execute denodomonitor_startup.sh script in denodo_monitor/bin , it throws the following error. I already set the parameters in /opt/denodo/platform/tools/monitor/denodo-monitor/conf/ConfigurationParameters.properties Connection Parame...

code

Adding new columns in base view

Hi Team, Is there any way to manually add a column in base view instead of doing a source refresh.

code

Hide specific data from an administator

Hello, I just want to know if there any possiblity to hide a folder which contains some base views from an administrator, I saw in the documentation that the administrators have all the privileges to do any operation in vdp server, I need to know if th...

code

Cannot open git-upload-pack

Not able to create environments for VCS Management. Warning: the environments could not be loaded because there are errors in the settings of VCS Management. Showing Error : Cannot open git-upload-pack Please help.

code

Float mapped column through denodo somehow inappropriately shows its inside value of for example 4.3 as 4.3000001907. I would like to know how to control denodo float decimal numeric value display on console.

Float mapped column through denodo somehow inappropriately shows its inside value of for example 4.3 as 4.3000001907. I would like to know how to control denodo float decimal numeric value display on console.