Latest Activity

code

Denodo Parameter Error - without search methods

I created a view with a parameter. If there is specific value typed into that parameter the view processes just fine.However, I need the parameter field to be blank, so when you open the view the end user has the option to type in the parameter they ar...

code

Stopping a long running querry

Hi Team I am trying to kill a few long running queri's from query monitor by selecting row and click on stop querry button. but it seems it is not having any effect. Am i doing it right way to stop a long running querry ?

code

GET_JDBC_DATASOURCE_TABLES equivalent to get Stored Procedures

We automated our base view creation from a SQL Server using Denodo GET_JDBC_DATASOURCETABLES stored procedure. Unfortunatly, this process ignores the few SQL Server custom stored procedures that we would also like to import in Denodo. Is there a way ar...

code

Derby DB meta data

We are currently working on upgrading performance validation and upgrading to DENODO 8. While working on noticed Meta data configurations are set to default ehich is initial 4 and max 100.Lookking for way to update these to higher number to support our...

code

how can i view excel data using denodo

i have added excel as source virtual data port . i want to see the data in denodo for excel . how can i see it .

code

How can i install the VDP?

Hi, i am in the free trail on AWS and only able to use the Design Studio so far Can you tell my how i can use or install the VDP ? is there also an URL wheher i have to put my instance IP inside Or is there an exe or zip where i can download it ? ...

code

Join methods

Which join methods can cause significant consumption of memory if the number of rows to process is large?

code

the views in the VDP folders are all disappear

I faced a problem, in Denodo 7, my folders are all empty. I cannot see the views inside, but I can save the views, just I cannot see them. And my colleagues can see them in their Denodo VDP, very strange. does anybody know why? Thanks and regards.

code

SOAP Web Service

What data source would you use to connect to a SOAP Webservice?

code

Identifying return structure

Does Virtual DataPort identifies the return structure of a web service containing polymorphic/recursive data type and anyType by the stucture of the response or by the structure of the response and definition?