Latest Activity

code

Full Incremental Cache

I am using denodo 8.I want to use full incremental cache in a base view. I could see from denodo documentation that a field has to be created in the base view first to fetch last modification date of a view. Could you please let me know the steps.

code

Data Virtualization Software Issue in Data Centre - Need Assistance

Hello Denodo Community, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently facing an issue with data virtualization software in my data center and I'm seeking some assistance from the community. Here's a brief description of the problem I'm encountering: I ...

code

Can Denodo VQL send emails?

I created a view that tists the metagroups (roles) that have been imported into Denodo. I'd like to send an email to these metagroups whenever there is an expected outage (when upgrading), or when a Denodo restored to service when it unexpectedly goes ...

code

Username and data from REST invocation

We would like to be able to record traces in which we can see which user has invoked from the REST service and with what data in case of an error anywhere in the tree. If no error occurs, is there an agile way to plot that same information?

code

Stopping queries from vql

Hi Team We are receiving multiple queries from a user account and are causing server down. We dont prefer in setting restrictions.We would like to kill queries using some commands in denodo instead of using query monitor and diagnostic monitor. Is the...

code

Error when attempting to execute the script: "test_schedulerclient.sh": Caught a class com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException with message: Incorrect password exception => user: admin

Good afternoon, When attempting to run the script "test_schedulerclient.sh", using the following parameters: ./test_schedulerclient.sh -start "FMIT_Deuda" -h 192.168.10.104 -p 8000 I get the following error: Error. Caught a class com.denodo.ut...

code

In Resource Manager, section "Plan", what it "Add variable values to the query context" is used for?

By the way, we see there is an option in the "Plans", called "Add variable vaues to the query context", what it is used for? can we use it in our requirement? can we add some specifc cotext to query and make some query which does not confirm the rule r...

code

Questions about Define Rule/Plan in Resource Manager

Hi Team, We want to define a rule that when users run query for some views, it needs to add filters on 2 specific columns, otherwise their query will be stopped. Can you have soe custom message when query stopped like: need to filter data with columns ...

code

Pivoting data

Hi I have a view called "marketplace" Fields: id, name and value I would like to put the id in rows, name in columns and values in the row or column for that id and name. id Name Value 001 ABC 123 002 ABC 123 001 BCD 123 to Id ABC BCD 001 123 002...

code

Combining values of two rows into one row

Hello. I have a Denodo integration view with 2 columns: person_id_column pet_column 0 Cat 1 Dog 1 Cat 2 Dog 2 Rabit 3 Cat ...