Latest Activity

code

Facing error while using trunc

Hi Team, When i am tried to use to trunc function for the following case, it throws an error like this 'Invalid parameter types of function 'subtract(timestampcolumn, '1')' trunc(timestampcolumn - (interval '1' day)) But when i tried the same in or...

code

Add description to Base View

hi, for a base view i'm using query : ALTER TABLE "Table Name" DESCRIPTION = 'description_enter_by_me' but its giving me parsing error. can anyone help please

code

Stored VQL procedure executing dynamic VQL

I'm trying to build a VQL procedure that can accept parameters to dynamically run GENERATE_VQL_TO_CREATE_JDBC_BASE_VIEW () to extract the creation_vql of whatever base view I pass in the parameters for. The purpose is to be able to schedule jobs to r...

code

substring_index in denodo

Hi Team, How to find the substring_index in denodo? For eg : substring_index('wwww.abcd','w',-3) expected output is 'ww.abcd'

code

denodo monitor 8.0 error

Hi Team, I configured Denodo monitor for windows on Denodo express 8.0. The files are generated but data is not getting written to them. Please help. Also there is an error while starting Denodo monitor as below: "D:\Denodo_8\tools\monitor\denodo-mon...

code

LDAP User on where clause

Hi everyone, I´ve been searching for a few hours before writing this post but unfortunatelly had no luck, most likely cause it´s not posible or use case it´s so rare but would like the hear the opinion of the community which has more experience. . Wha...

code

Denodo Monitor Not Starting in Denodo 8

Hi Team I have installed denodo 8 in D drive and have unzipped denodo monitor folder and configured the configurationparameter.properties file properly. I am not able to start denodo monitor. Cmd suddenly popped up and disappear. Please guide me on this.

code

Configuration Issue

When setup the database connection, I got an error "unable to establish connection: IO Error: Unknown host specified. How to solve this problem?

code

Connecting Denodo views with parameters to Power BI.

I've been working with a few Denodo views and am looking to bring the final view into Power BI. However, I need to somehow define the required parameters as I'm connecting the view or else Power BI will return an error. I would like to connect these de...

code

What is the impact of replacing a view (Wrapper\Table)?

What exactly happens when CREATE OR REPLACE WRAPPER and\or CREATE OR REPLACE TABLE is executed? I'm supposing it will lock the view for a short amount of time, milliseconds, queries depending on this replaced view will be delayed.