Latest Activity

code

How to create multiple API call base views from single json datasource

We have created a json datasource for login into API as ds_api_login and created a base view to return the token. Now how to create baseviews for other api calls by using the same json datasource and passing that generated token into these api calls.

code

Unable to create Environment: VCS using Git

Hi, I am trying to create an environment in vcs management (Denodo 8), first I created a github repo and cloned it locally. In the configuration screen under VCS management in Denodo administration tool I added the url of this repo and the username a...

code

Denodo testing tool Error: Test raised an unexpected com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariPool$PoolInitializationException: Failed to initialize pool: authentication error: The username or password is incorrect

Hi Team, I am trying run some scripts from Denodo testing tool. I have added my username and password that i use to login to Denodo VDP in the configuration. properties file. but it gives me the following error. -(...tool-8.0-20230425\test_dtt.denodo...

code

Error: circular view definition found

Hello, I am having problems releasing a view from one environment to another. Whether I run the script with the Solution Manager or directly into the environment with VQL Shell I get the following error: circular view definition found. The only peculi...

code

Supporting Queries with Brackets

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to configure this setup (Supporting Queries with Brackets) using a JDBC data source instead of an ODBC data source? Thanks

code

Power Bi - Denodo

We want to connect Power BI to Denodo platform using Saml/Oauth authentication, in order to consume some views in ODBC and others via a REST Service. Denodo Platform is located on an azure VM with a Solution Manager as SSO, Power BI is installed on Loc...

code

Errror on the data source gsheets

Hi, after performing denode-v80-update-20230914 we get the following error on all base views that have the data source gsheets: Error while executing custom wrapper method 'getSchemaParameters': Finished getSchemaParameters: EXCEPTION: The URL provid...

code

Use bridge groups in Denodo access management.

We are trying to automate the Denodo access management, for this we are using bridge groups strategy (group as a member of another group), in which the access request occurs via Microsoft Cloud and after approval, the user is included in the cloud orig...

code

how to convert 3 rows of a column into 3 columns of json base view

JSON Base view return the data like below id field_0 1 23.569 1 314.356 1 4 How to convert data into 3 columns like below id x y z 1 23.569 314.356 4 I used windows functions but not working. can you please help on this

code

how to do pagination to retrieve json API datasource second page elements

JSON contains 15000 elements but the baseview returning results as 2 pages and each page contains 10000 elements...it displaying only 10000 elements only after flatten the baseview and not showing the second page 5000 elements in the results. How to do...