Latest Activity

code

Read only access in Scheduler

Hi In Scheduler is it possible to only provide view permission without execute access to users on particular project. The "Read access" current allows user to execute every job in the project Thanks

code

Split function in Denodo does not work! (second way) Regex for complex string in Denodo

I am basically trying to split the following string in Denodo and trying to create new columns in the database for each value. my_string = ABLMNC_154342_O_UW_UA-UCOU_SMC The problem i am facing is when i split the string, Denodo creates an arra...

code

scheduler job dependency set without adding cron expression in trigger section.

we need to set the job dependecy without adding cron expression in scheduler as the job is going to start with dependency via scheduler api using other tools.

code

How Caching Works with Denodo?

Hi, How Denodo Cache the data when fetching it from Data Source? What's the Space it consume while caching? What's the retention period of Cache, when it flushes the Cache? Can we define the data that needs to be fully cache, partial cache or no cach...

code

Base View schema doesn't get updated automatically if the payload changes

Hello, With the JSON data source, if I have a base view created initially; which is created by Denodo based on the JSON response payload it receives at the time of view creation, the schema of the created view is decided at this point. Now in future,...

code

Import Roles from LDAP: Does it allow for nested groups?

Hi, I have imported a role from my LDAP server to use within Denodo. However, the LDAP group I imported has another group in it. Does Denodo allow for nested LDAP groups to be used within Denodo? Or do I have to also import the sub-group, too? Tha...

code

How do i connect the sql /postgres database with this c# application?

How do i connect the sql /postgres database with this c# application? Could you please help me on this? I couldn't find the way to connect postgres and denodo. I used microsoft sql server management studio 2014 to connect the denodo, and I connecti...

code

Connecting Denodo and C# Application

I have trying to connect denodo with sql database and C# application , but regarding this i Couldn't find any information on it, I tried to use ngsqlconnection class to connect but it genarate error, Could you please help on this . I'm new to this . H...

code

postgresql connecting C# application dotnet framework 4.5,npgsql 4.0.4

I have used postgresql to connect the denodo, And these are the connection properties ; Name : test DB adapter : PostgreSQL 10 Driver class path: PostgreSQL-10 Driver class : org.postgresql.Driver Databae URI: jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/test Tra...

code

"Output can be undefined" possible solutions

Hi, So I have been getting this "iterator output can be undefined" error It is output to many different sequences, but I can't seem to figure out why I am getting this error. All the iterator holds is a record contructor that holds the extracted data o...