Latest Activity

code

Excel Data Source: Is it possible to create a view on a directory containing the excel files?

Is it possible to create an excel data source based on a directory of files versus an individual file? If so, how would you configure this?

code

VQL to get List of Users with extra information just like in user management

Hi, Can you please let me know a VQL query to find the list of users? I see in the other question there is this catalog_permissions() procedure but I cannot see option to display the info just like in user management (with description and user type co...

code

User name as admin in logs

Hi Team When we checked logs for the last few months, we could see user name for most of the queries executed as admin.We are not logging using admin credentials.Other than scheduler, is there any way in which it will show user name as admin.

code

How do I create an external facing value for "Field Name"?

How do I create an external facing value for "Field Name"? For example, instead of "userid" I want a certain user to see "User ID." I've been unable to find a solution for this in the documentation.

code

Identify delta for source indexes

I'm aware - with the stored procedure 'source_change', we are able to identify changes (like field added/removed/property changes) for underlying source. I observed this does not identify changes in indexes (added/dropped) in underlying database. Plea...

code

Drivers installation after Denodo 8 Upgrade

Hi When we are upgrading denodo 7 to 8, Will the required drivers present under <DENODO HOME>/lib/extensions by default or we have to download/ move from denodo 7 corresponding path.

code

Obl value

Hi, Could you explain how the product id has been given as 1 in search condition. Thanks,

Related to: Denodo query delegation and OBL fields

code

JDBC Driver and java version

Hello, I would like to know if JDBC Driver works with OpenJDK 1.8? Actualy when i run this python code (version 3.9) ... import jaydebeapi path = 'jdbc:vdb://<server>:<port>/<database>' conn = jaydebeapi.connect("com.denodo.vdp.jdbc....

code

Denodo JAR files download for denodo 8

Hi Team We are in the middle of denodo 8 upgrade.In the "Extension Management" section, I could see many jars and these have been used in stored procedures as well. All the existing jars are for 7.Could can we get the corresponding jar for 8?

code

Partial cache without explicit load

Hi I have a view partially cached without 'Explicit loads' and without 'Match exact queries only' and TTL = 60. In another view, I am calling the former more than once, but the cache is not built and Denodo goes to the data source all the times!? (runt...