Latest Activity

code

Denodo to OCI via ODS, Actve Data Guard

Can Denodo create base views on top of the synonyms (+ tables) created in ODS pointing in real time via Active Data Guard to the tables designed in OCI ? Also, how about the delegation of query back to OCI with ODS, Active data guard in picture like wi...

code

First of previous month

how do i get first of previous month? addmonth(current_date(),-1) provides exactly one month ago , but how do i set to always get 1st. for example, from 4/1-4/30, want to pull from 3/1.

code

How to remove a new line character in a field?

I want to remove new line characters and replace it with a dot in every record from a field. Giving an example below: Abcd Efgh 1234 ijkl The above mentioned example is a value in a single record. I want the final output as: Abcd Efgh. 1234. ijkl ...

code

Developing VQL Procedures

I'm trying to develop some VQL procedures and need help to figure out how to configure the input-parameters optional and/or nullable. Can't find any good descriptions on how to do this. Please assist to resolve this issue. Thanks

code

error in connecting to oracle database using oracle 11 g adapter

I have used this information for the connect to the database: Name: ds_web_orders Database Adapter: Oracle 11g Database URL: jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:xe Replace data-server with the real name or IP address of your server. User: website_sy...

code

dense rank

get the 5TH highest annualincome

code

Parameters for function

on my linux Denodo 8.0 with the spatial extension I can't figure out how to substitute parameters into a function (at least I think that is the problem).When I run this query it works just like I would expect SELECT mbr_wkt FROM p_f_generatedxml_1 AS p...

code

Searching for a column used on derived(selection) views within "where" clause

Is there a way to search for columns used in derived "where" clause, but actually is not selected to derived view? Imagine we have a view bv_person with following properies: { FirstName, LastName, IsActive, Property1, Property2,......,Propery365 } T...

code

SCHEDULER IS DOWN

Hello team, We were unable to access the scheduler; to fix this, we restarted the pods, however we could see the below mentioned error, 839122 [RMI TCP Connection(13)-10.236.106.187] ERROR 2023-04-13T12:10:48.797 com.denodo.scheduler.core.server.authe...

code

IP Based Access

How to give access to the user based on IP Address to view tables and capture the logs ?