Latest Activity

code

Materialized Tables vs Temporary Tables

Is there a way to limit users so they can be able to create Temporary tables and NOT be able to create Materialized tables in Denodo? I could only find this in the Temporary table documentation: Privileges Required The user creating the temporary t...

code

Leveraging Denodo's Data Virtualization for Optimal Data Access in Hybrid Cloud

Greetings, Denodo community, I'm keen to delve into a discussion on the capabilities of Denodo's data virtualization technology, specifically in the context of managing and optimizing data access within a hybrid cloud environment. As organizations inc...

code

Performance Issue when Running a query for one solution

I'm having a performance issue on the devlopment server for one solution when running a certain query. Here are some details: The query was running OK, and suddently it has performance issue The query is an left outter join of a view to itself (e...

code

Export Denodo Catalog Metadata using API

Hi there I have just created a baseview on design studio from the denodo catalog export API and no zip file is being generated. What could be the cause?

code

com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Vault plugin not initialized

Trying to setup Credential Vault with CyberArk Agentless and keep getting the following error when trying to test the connection. We have setup everything as directed in the denodo documentation but still getting the error. Error: Unable to establish a...

code

Denodo Field description to Tableu

Hi, How do I get denodo Field Descritions to tableu?

code

Obligatory fields: Maximum allowed values Error

Dear Denodo Team, with latest update a limitation on maximum allowed values for obligatory fields has been introduced. Resulting in error message: Finished with error: The number of possible values provided for the obligatory fields exceeds the maximu...

code

URGENT - length of the array

Hello, I need some help for a operation. I did a "split" operation and then after that, I would like to know the length of the array. select len(array1), case when len(array1)=1 then field2 else case when len(array1[1].string)=8 then substr(array1[1]....

code

Functions on a URL

I have a baseview that works that I pass 4 parameters. The parameters and ULLAT, ULLNG, LRLAT, LRLNG. Together they specify a bounding box of latitude and longitude which the REST source uses in its query. I have another REST source that uses a latitud...

code

Used By Functionality

Hi Will used by retrieve all the views using that particular one or only the published view or final view.