Latest Activity

code

sort response based on specific order

Hi Team, I am developing a denodo odata api by passing filters as entity_id eq 123 or entity_id eq 234 or entity_id eq 124. The response order is different. If I want the response in same order(123, 234,124). Any solution?

code

Issue while starting Denodo solution manager 8.0

Hi team, I have installed solution manager 8.0 in our production linux host today using the install.xml file generated which was explained in unattended installation of olution manager 8.0. License file is copied to the conf folder. But when I start t...

code

com.denodo.solutionmanager.exceptions.ValidationException: Cannot load driver class: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver

Hi Team, i tried to create 'solution manager database' as mentioned in the below link & got error as 'Cannot load driver class: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver' https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/solution_manager/administration/configur...

code

Format Odd TEXT Date to Timestamp

I have a field called date that is coming in as text as the following format and I am having trouble converting it to a valid time stamp: 9 - Sep - 2019 19:35 Can anyone help with the formatting of the function?

code

Create a rank in a view

Hi, I have a view created from delimited file with fields bd, date, count and i need create a rank by bd and date. I try ROWNUMBER() OVER ( PARTITION BY ORDER BY _ ) and RANK() OVER ( PARTITION BY ORDER BY ) but it´s nos work. I try case bd when 1 th...

code

Condition based Join of 3 tables

I am having 3 tables - A, B, C. I need 4 kinds of output Case 1 : If condition 1 and 2 both not satisfied : Sel from A Case 2 : If condition 1 satisfies : Sel A. from A Inner Join B Case 3 : If condition 2 satisfies : sel A. from A Inner Join C Case ...

code

Reason: Could not initialize class com.denodo.vdp.jdbc.Driver” Softwares used:Denodo 7+JAVA 8+PCF-deployed using java build back 4_14(OpenJDK)

Get error “Reason: Could not initialize class com.denodo.vdp.jdbc.Driver” when publishing app on PCF(pivotal cloud foundry) using Java build pack 4 _14 uses openJDK Softwares used:Denodo 7+JAVA 8+PCF-deployed using java build back 4_14(OpenJDK) But w...

code

Save execution result window is too small

Its very difficult to scroll in the save execution result window. Please fix it.

code

Still Unable to establish connection

I am using Denodo 7 and have followed these instructions and get the following error when I try to test the connection (and, yes, we do use integrated authentication for connecting to our SQL Server databases): Unable to establish connection: This dri...

Related to: Accessing MS SQL Server using Windows Authentication

code

SSL configuration in Denodo 8 (VDP and solution manager)

Hi Team, I am facing couple of issues while enabling SSL in my VDP and solution manager in Denodo 8 platform. Kindly help me with the answers at the earliest. I updated all the configuration files as described in the link: https://community.denodo....