Latest Activity

code

Unexpected error creating a connection

hi team, When attempting to connect to the data source, we encountered an error. Could you please advise on the potential issue and provide a solution? Unexpected error creating a connection: Failed to authenticate the user ctris-prod.rps-co-sqldw@gsk....

code

Allow logging all received requests in the Scheduler REST API.

As mentioned in the enhancement #78114, we can now add logger to all received requests in the Scheduler Rest API. How can we configure this functionality ? And for the logs, are they stored in files ? Thanks

code

UDF ReadBinary

Hello Denodo, I'm currently facing a blocker while attempting to migrate a User-defined function from SQL Server to Denodo. I'm unsure how to convert the script into Denodo-compatible format. I've tried following the guidance provided here: https://co...

UDF
code

Unable to deploy REST web service

Hello, I am working on creating a REST Web Service and am trying to deploy the web service but I am getting the error: "web service was not successfully deployed by the web container". We did review the vdp.log file and didn't find additional informat...

code

How to deal with BLOB in Denodo?

Hello Team, I have a situation that I imported a base view from SAP table. But there is a column which data type is RAW in SAP. After creating base view in Denodo, the type of such column convert to BLOB. If I use cast('text',column) when creating deri...

code

Custom Policy log4j Error

I am using denodo-commons-custom.jar and denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver-8.0-update-20230914.jar in a custom policy. When I run the program I get this error: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/logging/log4j/LogManager The err...

code

How to track vulnerabilities related to Denodo

We would like to track vulnerabilities (espacially CVEs) related with Denodo. Does the vendor suply SBOM, CPE or any other indicators or identifiers?

code

Can you query the cache for invalid or expired rows

Is it possible to query the cache of a view for the invalid or expired rows before you run the cache cleanup?

code

Linux: ODBC Driver: Query result on a column got truncated

ODBC Driver Version: denodo-vdp-odbcdriver-8.0-update-20230914-linux Linux: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS On Windows, below query returns data without any truncation. (Note it contains Japanese character in the result) SQL Query: select "col1" from "test"."tabl...

code

How can I start denodo vdp as a service on redhat linux 9

Denodo 8 I can start denodo vdp manually like: cd denodo-install-dir cd bin ./vqlserver_startup.sh I want to start it with something like: systemctl start denodo-vdp.service I tried this: cat /etc/systemd/system/denodo-vdp.service [Unit] Description=...

Related to: Checking the status of the VDP server startup